Real Estate Networking for Boston
We’re resurrecting an awesome networking group that we attended pre-pandemic.
Network to Grow Your Net Worth hosted 3 excellent events before the shutdowns, but along the way the founders either moved or had to step down. So at NextHome Titletown Real Estate, we’re jumping in as the organizers and leaders for Network to Grow Your Net Worth.
We invite you to join the new Facebook community for Network to Grow Your Net Worth, and share with friends and colleagues!
Once it’s safe for us to gather in-person, we will be hosting in-person networking events again.
Until then we are building a local online community of local Boston Real Estate investors and people seeking financial independence through savvy decisions.
The goal of this group is simple:
Connect people in the Greater Boston area by sharing strategies toward achieving financial independence, investing in real estate, and learning from one another.
We are a networking group based here in Boston FOR people here in Boston, where members can learn from one another online, and form real, in-person relationships as well, since we are true believers in the value of in-person networking.
Why Network to Grow Your Net Worth is For You:
- You’d love to be a part of a community of wealth-builders in the Greater Boston Area because you live or invest in the area, and you’d love to meet others nearby.
- You’re a proponent of the FIRE Movement (Financial Independence, Retire Early). Awesome, lots of us are as well.
- FIRE isn’t your thing, but building wealth through your Real Estate investments certainly is. Great, we’d love to have you!
- You’re following the other local Real Estate Facebook Groups, but you’re seeing way too many solicitations for deals or properties for sale. There is a time and a place for that, just not here.
- You can’t wait for in-person networking to ramp up again, and when it does, you would rather be in a casual, low-pressure situation as opposed to listening to a lecture in a hotel ballroom.
- We love Bigger Pockets, The Hustle, Bigger Pockets Money, Mr. Money Mustache, and Trends, but have found their Facebook Group discussions to be much more National in scope.
- Similarly, many of the local real estate groups in Boston are overrun with posts about specific listings and people phishing for email addresses to spam with their “exclusive off-market” lists.
Network to Grow Your Net Worth sits somewhere in the middle of all of that. People with integrity, not overly promotional, looking to grow together (both in our minds and in our wallets) and network with other Boston Real Estate Investors and proponents of financial wellness.