Buy Your Next Home in Boston, MA – Roslindale
Thinking About Buying a Home in Roslindale?
Roslindale feels like a suburban enclave within Boston’s city limits. Homes with lawns! Families! Parking! Places to park when shopping! Trees! A diverse population!
Roslindale sits in the southwest portion of the City of Boston, abutting Hyde Park, Jamaica Plain, West Roxbury, and Mattapan. Roslindale Village is one of the original shopping districts within Boston, and you can hop into Downtown Boston relatively quickly on the Orange Line or Commuter Rail.
Almost 75% of the condo units in Roslindale are owner-occupied, making it one of the largest percentages of owner-occupants in Boston, and families occupy 61% of the units in Roslindale (indexing 27% higher than Boston in general). In Roslindale, you will see a mix of lifers and newcomers looking for more space for their growing families while still residing in Boston.
Things to Do and Places to Visit in Roslindale
- Cool off and head for a dip in the Flaherty Swimming Pool.
- Check out the local craft beer scene at Distraction Brewing Co. and Turtle Swamp Brewing’s Beer Garden located inside the historic Roslindale Substation.
- Head to the Roslindale Farmer’s Market for a delicious bounty of locally-grown fruits and vegetables alongside crafts and specialty foods.
- Nosh on delicious hush puppies, braised pork belly spaghetti, and rhubarb and apple cobbler at Roslindale’s favorite comfort food destination, Redd’s in Rozzie.
Homes For Sale In Roslindale
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage! We use the best of new technology and old-fashioned relationship building to deliver results to our homebuyers, sellers, and property investors. Our agents‘ diverse experience can help you win in any corner of Boston’s real estate market, including Roslindale.
Whether you prefer to sell your home, rent your home, or purchase an investment property, we are experts in our field, and know the local Boston Real Estate market well. We can analyze your unique situation, and provide you the very best options for your financial future.
At NextHome Titletown Real Estate, our expert real estate agents will help you search for condos in Roslindale, multi-family homes for sale in Roslindale, or single family houses for sale in Roslindale, Massachusetts. We are ready to answer all of your questions about neighborhoods, local resources, schools, properties, and the newest listings for sale in Roslindale. If you’re looking to sell your home in Roslindale, NextHome Titletown Real Estate listing agents can help you get the best sale price.
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Boston’s Progressive Real Estate brokerage. Our focus is to help you sell your home faster, for more money, and to help you find and buy the perfect home with less hassle. The Roslindale MA real estate market is hot! Here, you can search for homes in Roslindale and new homes throughout the Greater Boston Area. We can help you analyze recently sold homes in Roslindale MA as well, so you have the most current and relevant information.
We also sponsor a great local networking group called Network to Grow Your Net Worth. Feel free to join our free Facebook Group and come to one of our in-person networking events to meet real estate professionals and investors of all levels – from people just getting started to some of the region’s smartest and most creative real estate investors!
We would love to help you find your next home in Roslindale – contact us today!
Other Boston Neighborhoods to Check Out:
Other Cities and Towns to Check Out:
Latest Posts on the NextHome Titletown Real Estate Blog:
- Our Home Buying Guide For Millennials In Boston
- How To Buy A House With A Family Member In Boston
- How To Help Your Kids Adjust To A Move In Boston
- Determining What Homeowners Insurance Does and Does Not Cover In Boston
- How To Handle Cloudy Title In Boston
- Airbnb, Vacation Rental, and Short-Term Rental Tax Tips
- Understanding Umbrella Insurance For Homeowners in Boston
- Real Estate Scams and How You Can Avoid Them
- 3 Tips for Moving With Your Pets In Boston
- Our Home Buying Guide For Generation Z in Boston