Buy Your Next Home in Boston, MA – South End
Thinking About Buying a Home in Boston’s South End?
The South End features many of the buildings and street views that people think of as “classic” Boston neighborhoods – sturdy granite stoops with black-painted iron railings leading into brick townhomes and iconic brownstones under the shadow of mature trees.
The neighborhood borders the Back Bay, Copley Square, Chinatown, Roxbury, and is separated from Southie by the elevated portion of I-93. Proximity to I-93, the Masspike, Back Bay Station, the Orange Line, Silver Line, Green Line (just steps into Back Bay) and the Red Line (over the bridge in Southie) make this neighborhood one of the most centrally located in all of Boston.
Years ago, many of the desirable portions of the South End included the northward area bounded by Washington Street and Mass Ave., but lately the neighborhood has extended all the way to the Expressway due to the sale of the old Boston Herald and Quinzani’s Bakery land and subsequent redevelopment of that area into high-end condo towers and the Ink Block apartments. Today, the South End is filled with working professionals, trendy restaurants, theatres, parks, and a diverse community of residents.
Things to Do and Places to Visit in Boston’s South End
- Grab an early dinner at The Beehive and then saunter downstairs for some live music and a speakeasy vibe.
- Stake a spot near Tremont and Berkeley Streets during the annual Pride Parade in June, see-or-be-seen at the Chandler St. Block Party, then head to Club Cafe for a delicious dinner and evening of cabaret entertainment or sweaty, pulsating dancing until the wee hours.
- Stroll up and down the side streets between Washington and Tremont admiring the classic brownstones and quaint landscaping.
- Catch an intimate live theatre performance at the Boston Center for the Arts, and then grab late-night bivalves across the street at B&G Oysters.
- Wear your fanciest athleisure for a stop at Whole Foods, one of their largest locations in Boston, complete with a liquor store, day spa, coffee bar, prepared foods, and free parking!
- Bring your dog for a lovely walk through the community gardens and public parks of the Southwest Corridor Park, which starts at Back Bay station and meanders gently by following the Orange Line through Roxbury and terminating over four miles later at Forest Hills in Jamaica Plain.
Homes For Sale In The South End
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage! We use the best of new technology and old-fashioned relationship building to deliver results to our homebuyers, sellers, and property investors. Our agents’ diverse experience can help you win in any corner of Boston’s real estate market, including the South End.
Whether you prefer to sell your home, rent your home, or purchase an investment property, we are experts in our field, and know the local Boston Real Estate market well. We can analyze your unique situation, and provide you the very best options for your financial future.
At NextHome Titletown Real Estate, our expert real estate agents will help you search for condos in the South End, multi-family homes for sale in the South End, new luxury developments (such as The Quinn South End), or any South End Boston brownstone for sale. We are ready to answer all of your questions about neighborhoods, local resources, schools, properties, and the newest listings for sale in the South End. If you’re looking to sell your home in the South End, NextHome Titletown Real Estate listing agents can help you get the best sale price.
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Boston’s Progressive Real Estate brokerage. Our focus is to help you sell your home faster, for more money, and to help you find and buy the perfect home with less hassle. The South End Boston real estate market is hot! Here, you can search for homes in the South End and new homes throughout the Greater Boston Area. We can help you analyze any home in the South End for sale as well, so you have the most current and relevant information.
We also sponsor a great local networking group called Network to Grow Your Net Worth. Feel free to join our free Facebook Group and come to one of our in-person networking events to meet real estate professionals and investors of all levels – from people just getting started to some of the region’s smartest and most creative real estate investors!
We would love to help you find your next home in the South End – contact us today!
Other Boston Neighborhoods to Check Out:
Other Nearby Cities and Towns to Check Out:
Latest Posts on the NextHome Titletown Real Estate Blog:
- Our Home Buying Guide For Millennials In Boston
- How To Buy A House With A Family Member In Boston
- Real Estate Scams and How You Can Avoid Them
- How To Help Your Kids Adjust To A Move In Boston
- Determining What Homeowners Insurance Does and Does Not Cover In Boston
- How To Handle Cloudy Title In Boston
- Airbnb, Vacation Rental, and Short-Term Rental Tax Tips
- Understanding Umbrella Insurance For Homeowners in Boston
- 3 Tips for Moving With Your Pets In Boston
- Condo Conversions Explained – Everything You Need To Know, Part 2 of 2