Buy Your Next Home in Winthrop, MA
Thinking About Buying a Home in Winthrop, Massachusetts?
Located just northeast of Logan Airport is the quaint Town of Winthrop, Massachusetts, an oceanside community of about 18,000 residents, and one of the four municipalities that comprise Suffolk County (along with Boston, Chelsea, and Revere).
Winthrop has a number of housing styles along its tightly-knit streets, including classic multi-family dwellings to ornate Victorians and mid-century ranch-style homes. Surrounded by water, Winthrop has seven miles of shoreline and multiple marinas for boating enthusiasts and a healthy dose of Vitamin D.
MBTA buses traverse Winthrop and funnel residents to Orient Heights along the MBTA Blue Line, which can shoot you into downtown in about 10-15 minutes.
Things to Do and Places to Visit in Winthrop, Massachusetts
- Enjoy the walking trails and spectacular views from Deer Island (which also features a working waste water treatment plant), accessible from land only through Winthrop (although technically, Deer Island is in Boston and part of the Boston Harbor Islands.
- Grab a quick nine holes at Winthrop Golf Club, a semi-private seaside golf course available to residents.
- Save your appetite for a feast at Blackstrap BBQ, one of the best and most authentic barbecue experiences in Eastern Massachusetts.
- Catch some rays and gorgeous ocean views at Winthrop Beach or Yirell Beach, both popular summer destinations for locals.
Homes For Sale In Winthrop
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage! We use the best of new technology and old-fashioned relationship building to deliver results to our homebuyers, sellers, and property investors. Our agents’ diverse experience can help you win in any corner of Greater Boston’s real estate market, including Winthrop, Massachusetts.
Whether you prefer to sell your home, rent your home, or purchase an investment property, we are experts in our field, and know the local Boston Real Estate market well. We can analyze your unique situation, and provide you the very best options for your financial future.
At NextHome Titletown Real Estate, our expert real estate agents will help you search for condos for sale in Winthrop, multi-family homes for sale in Winthrop, or foreclosures in Winthrop MA. We are ready to answer all of your questions about neighborhoods, local resources, schools, properties, and the newest listings for sale in Winthrop. If you’re looking to sell your home in Winthrop, NextHome Titletown Real Estate listing agents can help you get the best sale price.
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Boston’s Progressive Real Estate brokerage. Our focus is to help you sell your home faster, for more money, and to help you find and buy the perfect home with less hassle. The Winthrop MA real estate market is hot! Here, we can help you analyze homes recently sold in Winthrop MA, or you can search for homes in Winthrop and new homes throughout the Greater Boston Area.
We would love to help you find your next home in Winthrop – contact us today!
Boston Neighborhoods to Check Out:
Other Cities and Towns to Check Out:
Latest Posts on the NextHome Titletown Real Estate Blog:
- 5 Ways To Generate Interest For Your House in Boston
- Staging Your House During The Holiday Season in Boston
- Why Every Boston Real Estate Investor Needs a Good Agent on Their Team
- The Top 5 Mistakes Sellers Make When Selling a Home in Boston
- 5 Estate Planning Tips for Homeowners in Boston
- How International Buyers Can Purchase Property In Boston
- Our Step By Step Guide For Creating a Comparative Market Analysis for Boston Home Sellers
- 6 Things You Should Ignore When Buying a Home in Boston
- A Veterans Guide To Buying A Home In Boston
- 5 Tips For Creating The Ultimate Home Office in Your New Boston Home