Buy Your Next Home in Winthrop, MA
Thinking About Buying a Home in Winthrop, Massachusetts?
Located just northeast of Logan Airport is the quaint Town of Winthrop, Massachusetts, an oceanside community of about 18,000 residents, and one of the four municipalities that comprise Suffolk County (along with Boston, Chelsea, and Revere).
Winthrop is a peninsula that gives you a small town feel within sight of downtown Boston and boasts beaches, shops, and cozy restaurants. With only 1.6 square miles, Winthrop offers unprecedented panoramic views of the Boston Skyline and the ocean on all sides. In that small area, you’ll find many reasons to live in Winthrop.
Commuting to Boston from Winthrop is a breeze. MBTA buses 712 and 713 have multiple stops in Winthrop and funnel residents to Orient Heights along the MBTA Blue Line, which can shoot you into downtown in about 10-15 minutes. Or, for a commute with a view, you can always take the Winthrop Ferry that runs from the Winthrop Yacht Club straight to the Seaport and onward to Quincy.
Winthrop has a number of housing styles along its tightly-knit streets, including classic multi-family dwellings to ornate Victorians and mid-century ranch-style homes. Surrounded by water, Winthrop has seven miles of shoreline and multiple marinas for boating enthusiasts and a healthy dose of Vitamin D.
Things to Do and Places to Visit in Winthrop, Massachusetts
- Enjoy the walking trails and spectacular views from Deer Island (which also features a working waste water treatment plant), accessible from land only through Winthrop (although technically, Deer Island is in Boston and part of the Boston Harbor Islands).
- Grab a quick nine holes at Winthrop Golf Club, a semi-private seaside golf course available to residents.
- Save your appetite for a feast at Blackstrap BBQ, one of the best and most authentic barbecue experiences in Eastern Massachusetts.
- If you’re looking for excellent authentic Italian cuisine or classic seafood, D’Parma and Belle Isle Seafood are Winthrop institutions!
- Catch some rays and gorgeous ocean views at Winthrop Beach or Yirell Beach, both popular summer destinations for locals.
Homes For Sale In Winthrop
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage! We use the best of new technology and old-fashioned relationship building to deliver results to our homebuyers, sellers, and property investors. Our agents’ diverse experience can help you win in any corner of Greater Boston’s real estate market, including Winthrop, Massachusetts.
Whether you prefer to sell your home, rent your home, or purchase an investment property, we are experts in our field, and know the local Boston Real Estate market well. We can analyze your unique situation, and provide you the very best options for your financial future.
At NextHome Titletown Real Estate, our expert real estate agents will help you search for condos for sale in Winthrop, multi-family homes for sale in Winthrop, or foreclosures in Winthrop MA. We are ready to answer all of your questions about neighborhoods, local resources, schools, properties, and the newest listings for sale in Winthrop. If you’re looking to sell your home in Winthrop, NextHome Titletown Real Estate listing agents can help you get the best sale price.
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Boston’s Progressive Real Estate brokerage. Our focus is to help you sell your home faster, for more money, and to help you find and buy the perfect home with less hassle. The Winthrop MA real estate market is hot! Here, we can help you analyze homes recently sold in Winthrop MA, or you can search for homes in Winthrop and new homes throughout the Greater Boston Area.
We also sponsor a great local networking group called Network to Grow Your Net Worth. Feel free to join our free Facebook Group and come to one of our in-person networking events to meet real estate professionals and investors of all levels – from people just getting started to some of the region’s smartest and most creative real estate investors!
We would love to help you find your next home in Winthrop – contact us today!
Boston Neighborhoods to Check Out:
Other Cities and Towns to Check Out:
Latest Posts on the NextHome Titletown Real Estate Blog:
- 5 Things You Should Know About Buying Waterfront Property
- Tips for Negotiations and Objections for Home Buyers in Boston
- Our Top 10 Questions We Receive About Buying and Selling Houses in Boston
- 5 Things You Should Know About Buying Homes With Acreage
- Design Tips to Help You Sell Your House in Boston
- Buying a House in Boston: Expectations vs. Reality
- How Boston Real Estate Agents Determine the Listing Price for Your Home
- What Boston Home Buyers Can Expect In 2021
- How To Create A Realistic Budget When Buying a New Home in Boston
- Our Guide to Boston Real Estate Contracts