Buy Your Next Home in Boston, MA – West Roxbury
Thinking About Buying a Home in West Roxbury?
West Roxbury sits in the southeast corner of Boston, bordered by Roslindale, Hyde Park, the Town of Brookline, the Town of Dedham, and the City of Newton. It’s one of those cozy neighborhoods that people not from the area know very little about – no high-profile Boston gangster movies, no major universities, and not a “destination neighborhood” in Boston’s urban core like the Back Bay, Beacon Hill, of Seaport.
Nevertheless, West Roxbury is a fantastic option for people who want to remain within the City of Boston with their families, but have a suburban feel. It’s big-city living with the sense of a small suburban town, and a community that cares about its neighbors.
The neighborhood has great public transportation. Under 30 minutes to South Station on the Needham Line of the MBTA Commuter Rail, West Roxbury has three convenient train stops – West Roxbury, Highland, and Bellevue. Several bus routes and trains run throughout the day, with extra service during high traffic times.
In West Roxbury, you will find many of the housing types standard to Boston – everything from single-family homes to duplexes, renovated multi-families, townhouses, and larger apartment and condo buildings – including new construction projects. Most properties have yards larger than you will find in most other Boston neighborhoods. Residents regularly cite the safety of the neighborhoods and ample outdoor recreational opportunities for their families and furry friends as reasons they enjoy living in West Roxbury.
Things to Do and Places to Visit in West Roxbury
- Spend an afternoon in Millennium Park, a 100 acre outdoor space filled with walking pathways, trails, sports fields, playgrounds, and a personal watercraft launch into the Charles River.
- Check out the campus of Roxbury Latin School, with an estimated endowment of almost $200 million, largest for any boys’ day school in the United States.
- Enjoy a delicious dinner at Sofia, an Italian steakhouse and one of the best in all of Boston.
- Head to the local gathering place, West on Centre, for a lively evening filled with great drinks and conversation with your neighbors!
Homes For Sale In West Roxbury
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.
Work With NextHome Titletown Real Estate To Buy Or Sell Your Home In West Roxbury, Massachusetts!
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage! We use the best of new technology and old-fashioned relationship building to deliver results to our homebuyers, sellers, and property investors. Our agents’ diverse experience can help you win in any corner of Greater Boston’s real estate market.
Whether you’re looking to sell a single family home in West Roxbury, a condo unit, buy a new house, or purchase an investment property, we are experts in our field, and know the local West Roxbury Real Estate market well. We can analyze your unique situation, and provide you the very best options for your financial future.
At NextHome Titletown Real Estate, our real estate agents in West Roxbury are local experts. We will help you search for homes, and are ready to answer all of your questions about neighborhoods, local resources, schools, properties, and the newest listings for sale.
If you’re looking to buy real estate in West Roxbury, our NextHome Titletown Real Estate agents can help you get the best purchase price.
If you’re looking to sell your home in West Roxbury, our focus is to help you sell your home faster, for more money, and to help you find and buy the perfect next home with less hassle.
We would love to help you find your next home in West Roxbury – contact us today!
Other Boston Neighborhoods to Check Out:
Other Cities and Towns to Check Out:
Latest Posts on the NextHome Titletown Real Estate Blog:
- Our Step By Step Guide for Getting a Loan To Buy a House in Boston
- 6 Things Parents Should Consider Before Buying a Home in Boston
- 5 Things Your Agent is Responsible For When Buying a House in Boston
- 5 Things Couples Need To Consider Before Buying A Home Together in Boston
- Negotiation Strategies for Homebuyers in Boston
- 5 Signs it is Time To Sell Your Starter Home and Look for a Bigger Home in Boston
- Don’t Let Coronavirus Stop You From Getting The Best Price – Our 4 Tips For Selling Your Boston House
- 5 of The Best Programs for First-Time Buyers in Boston
- 5 Things To Do Before Buying Your First Home in Boston
- 4 Ways Boston Real Estate Agents Are Adapting During Coronavirus
Helpful Searches Related to West Roxbury Real Estate
- Single Family Homes For Sale In West Roxbury
- Best Real Estate Agents in West Roxbury
- Real Estate in West Roxbury
- Sell My House Fast West Roxbury
- West Roxbury Real Estate Agent
- Duplexes / Multi-Family Homes For Sale West Roxbury
- Top Real Estate Agents in West Roxbury
- Compare Real Estate Agents in West Roxbury
- West Roxbury Condos For Sale