Buy Your Next Home in Boston, MA – West Roxbury
Thinking About Buying a Home in West Roxbury?
West Roxbury sits in the southeast corner of Boston, bordered by Roslindale, Hyde Park, the Town of Brookline, the Town of Dedham, and the City of Newton. It’s one of those cozy neighborhoods that people not from the area know very little about – no high-profile Boston gangster movies, no major universities, and not a “destination neighborhood” in Boston’s urban core like the Back Bay, Beacon Hill, or the Seaport District.
Nevertheless, West Roxbury is a fantastic option for people who want to remain within the City of Boston with their families, but have a suburban feel. It’s big-city living with the sense of a small suburban town, and a community that cares about its neighbors.
The neighborhood has great public transportation. Under 30 minutes to South Station on the Needham Line of the MBTA Commuter Rail, West Roxbury has three convenient train stops – West Roxbury, Highland, and Bellevue. Several bus routes and trains run throughout the day, with extra service during high traffic times.
In West Roxbury, you will find many of the housing types standard to Boston – everything from single-family homes to duplexes, renovated multi-families, townhouses, and larger apartment and condo buildings – including new construction projects. Most properties have yards larger than you will find in most other Boston neighborhoods. Residents regularly cite the safety of the neighborhoods and ample outdoor recreational opportunities for their families and furry friends as reasons they enjoy living in West Roxbury.
Things to Do and Places to Visit in West Roxbury
- Spend an afternoon in Millennium Park, a 100 acre outdoor space filled with walking pathways, trails, sports fields, playgrounds, and a personal watercraft launch into the Charles River.
- Check out the campus of Roxbury Latin School, with an estimated endowment of almost $200 million, largest for any boys’ day school in the United States.
- Enjoy a delicious dinner at Sofia, an Italian steakhouse and one of the best in all of Boston.
- Head to the local gathering place, West on Centre, for a lively evening filled with great drinks and conversation with your neighbors!
Homes For Sale In West Roxbury
Work With NextHome Titletown Real Estate To Buy Or Sell Your Home In West Roxbury, Massachusetts!
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage! We use the best of new technology and old-fashioned relationship building to deliver results to our homebuyers, sellers, and property investors. Our agents‘ diverse experience can help you win in any corner of Greater Boston’s real estate market.
Whether you’re looking to sell a single family home in West Roxbury, a condo unit, buy a new house, or purchase an investment property, we are experts in our field, and know the local West Roxbury Real Estate market well. We can analyze your unique situation, and provide you the very best options for your financial future.
At NextHome Titletown Real Estate, our real estate agents in West Roxbury are local experts. We will help you search for homes, and are ready to answer all of your questions about neighborhoods, local resources, schools, properties, and the newest listings for sale.
We also sponsor a great local networking group called Network to Grow Your Net Worth. Feel free to join our free Facebook Group and come to one of our in-person networking events to meet real estate professionals and investors of all levels – from people just getting started to some of the region’s smartest and most creative real estate investors!
We would love to help you find your next home in West Roxbury – contact us today!
Other Boston Neighborhoods to Check Out:
Other Cities and Towns to Check Out:
Latest Posts on the NextHome Titletown Real Estate Blog:
- Our Home Buying Guide For Millennials In Boston
- How To Buy A House With A Family Member In Boston
- Real Estate Scams and How You Can Avoid Them
- How To Help Your Kids Adjust To A Move In Boston
- Determining What Homeowners Insurance Does and Does Not Cover In Boston
- How To Handle Cloudy Title In Boston
- Airbnb, Vacation Rental, and Short-Term Rental Tax Tips
- Understanding Umbrella Insurance For Homeowners in Boston
- 3 Tips for Moving With Your Pets In Boston
- Condo Conversions Explained – Everything You Need To Know, Part 2 of 2
Helpful Searches Related to West Roxbury Real Estate
- Single Family Homes For Sale In West Roxbury
- Best Real Estate Agents in West Roxbury
- Real Estate in West Roxbury
- Sell My House Fast West Roxbury
- West Roxbury Real Estate Agent
- Duplexes / Multi-Family Homes For Sale West Roxbury
- Top Real Estate Agents in West Roxbury
- Compare Real Estate Agents in West Roxbury
- West Roxbury Condos For Sale