Buy Your Next Home in Boston, MA – Back Bay
Thinking About Buying a Home in The Back Bay?
The Back Bay is often the neighborhood that gives tourists their first impressions of Boston – stunning views along the Charles River Esplanade, shopping on Newbury Street, Boston Common and the Public Garden, and iconic Boston brownstones.
For the residents who call the Back Bay home, they find themselves living in a vibrant, bustling center of Boston, convenient to points in all directions via MBTA, on foot or bike, by car, or even via Amtrak (which has direct Acela service to New York, Philly, and DC).
Copley Square is a popular outdoor gathering space where you’ll encounter events and outdoor concerts on the lawn outside Trinity Church, and farmer’s markets from May to November along the perimeter outside the grandiose Boston Public Library.
Many of the homes along Commonwealth Ave, Marlborough Street, and Beacon Street are single-family multi-million dollar mansion residences, often remaining in the same families for generations. The neighborhood also has condos and apartments, and the vast majority of the newer construction buildings are in the form of luxury high rises, such as One Dalton.
Things to Do and Places to Visit in The Back Bay
- Newbury Street on a sunny warm day might be the busiest pedestrian destination in all of Boston, with its unique blend of upscale retailers, pop-up shops, delicious restaurants, brownstones, and international visitors.
- The Boston Marathon finish line on Boylston St. is marked all year long, and serves as a reminder (along with the Boston Marathon Survivor Memorial) of both the terrible events of the Marathon bombings and the annual spirit of the thousands of runners who have completed the course.
- Shop and dine until you’re heart is content at the Prudential Center and Copley Place, two separate-but-connected complexes.
- Regardless of the season, you will spot joggers, children, and dog walkers enjoying the outdoor scenery along the Charles River Esplanade and Commonwealth Street Mall. Head outside and enjoy people-watching throughout the Back Bay!
- While Boston Common is world famous, the Boston Public Garden is the United States’ first public botanical garden, and a true gem. With its gorgeous foliage, seasonal floral displays, strolling pathways. and the famous Swan Boats, the Boston Public Garden is a must-see.
Homes For Sale In The Back Bay
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage! We use the best of new technology and old-fashioned relationship building to deliver results to our homebuyers, sellers, and property investors. Our agents’ diverse experience can help you win in any corner of Greater Boston’s real estate market, including The Back Bay.
Whether you prefer to sell your home, rent your home, or purchase an investment property, we are experts in our field, and know the local Boston Real Estate market well. We can analyze your unique situation, and provide you the very best options for your financial future.
At NextHome Titletown Real Estate, our expert real estate agents will help you search for Back Bay real estate, Back Bay brownstones for sale, or condos for sale in the Back Bay. We are ready to answer all of your questions about neighborhoods, local resources, schools, properties, and Back Bay real estate. If you’re looking to sell your home in the Back Bay, NextHome Titletown Real Estate listing agents can help you get the best sale price.
We also sponsor a great local networking group called Network to Grow Your Net Worth. Feel free to join our free Facebook Group and come to one of our in-person networking events to meet real estate professionals and investors of all levels – from people just getting started to some of the region’s smartest and most creative real estate investors!
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Boston’s Progressive Real Estate brokerage. Our focus is to help you sell your home faster, for more money, and to help you find and buy the perfect home with less hassle. The Back Bay real estate market is hot! Here, you can search for homes in the Back Bay and new homes throughout the Greater Boston Area. We can help you analyze recently sold homes in the Back Bay as well, so you have the most current and relevant information.
Other Boston Neighborhoods to Check Out:
Other Nearby Cities and Towns to Check Out:
Latest Posts on the NextHome Titletown Real Estate Blog:
- Tips for Negotiations and Objections for Home Buyers in Boston
- Our Top 10 Questions We Receive About Buying and Selling Houses in Boston
- 5 Things You Should Know About Buying Homes With Acreage
- Design Tips to Help You Sell Your House in Boston
- Buying a House in Boston: Expectations vs. Reality
- How Boston Real Estate Agents Determine the Listing Price for Your Home
- What Boston Home Buyers Can Expect In 2021
- How To Create A Realistic Budget When Buying a New Home in Boston
- Our Guide to Boston Real Estate Contracts
- How to Buy a Boston Home You Intend to Rent Out