Buy Your Next Home in Somerville, MA
Thinking About Buying a Home in Somerville, Massachusetts?
At four square miles, Somerville is the 15th densest city in the United States, with over 75,000 residents packing the city. Fiercely independent, Somerville has an identity all its own, not merely the alterna-cousin to Boston and Cambridge. Home of Tufts University and the massively sprawling Assembly Row shopping and entertainment complex, Somerville has something for everyone, whether you’re a long-time resident, or someone looking to build a home in a vibrant community just minutes from downtown Boston. Filled with craft breweries, local restaurants with a diversity of menus, plenty of live music and arts, and even a chocolate factory, Somerville is undergoing a multi-decade renaissance and features some of the area’s most desirable zip codes for young professionals.
Somerville consists of a number of smaller neighborhoods, including:
- Davis Square
- West Somerville
- Teele Square
- Powder House Square
- Winter Hill
- East Somerville
- Assembly Square
- Prospect Hill
- Spring Hill
- Ward Two / Cobble Hill / Inner Belt District
- Ten Hills
- Ball Square
- Magoun Square
- Union Square
Things to Do and Places to Visit in Somerville, Massachusetts
- Catch a movie, spend a day shopping, and grab a delicious dinner at Assembly Row.
- Check out the eclectic calendar of offbeat events at ONCE Somerville – everything from Doom Metal Yoga and Punk Rock Aerobics to Geeks Who Drink pub trivia!
- Test your rock climbing and parkour skills at Brooklyn Boulders Somerville.
- Stand in line for some of the most sought-after and inventive donuts in all of Massachusetts at Union Square Donuts.
Homes For Sale In Somerville
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage! We use the best of new technology and old-fashioned relationship building to deliver results to our homebuyers, sellers, and property investors. Our agents’ diverse experience can help you win in any corner of Greater Boston’s real estate market, including Somerville, Massachusetts.
Whether you prefer to sell your home, rent your home, or purchase an investment property, we are experts in our field, and know the local Boston Real Estate market well. We can analyze your unique situation, and provide you the very best options for your financial future.
At NextHome Titletown Real Estate, our expert real estate agents will help you search for condos in Somerville, multi-family homes for sale in Somerville, or single family homes for sale in Somerville, MA. We are ready to answer all of your questions about neighborhoods, local resources, schools, properties, and the newest listings for sale in Somerville. If you’re looking to sell your home in Somerville, NextHome Titletown Real Estate listing agents can help you get the best sale price.
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Boston’s Progressive Real Estate brokerage. Our focus is to help you sell your home faster, for more money, and to help you find and buy the perfect home with less hassle. The Somerville MA real estate market is hot! Here, you can search for homes in Somerville and new homes throughout the Greater Boston Area.
We would love to help you find your next home in Somerville – contact us today!
Other Nearby Cities and Towns to Check Out:
Boston Neighborhoods to Check Out:
Latest Posts on the NextHome Titletown Real Estate Blog:
- 6 Mistakes Buyers and Sellers Make During Real Estate Transactions in Boston
- 5 Ways To Generate Interest For Your House in Boston
- Staging Your House During The Holiday Season in Boston
- Why Every Boston Real Estate Investor Needs a Good Agent on Their Team
- The Top 5 Mistakes Sellers Make When Selling a Home in Boston
- 5 Estate Planning Tips for Homeowners in Boston
- How International Buyers Can Purchase Property In Boston
- Our Step By Step Guide For Creating a Comparative Market Analysis for Boston Home Sellers
- 6 Things You Should Ignore When Buying a Home in Boston
- A Veterans Guide To Buying A Home In Boston