Buy Your Next Home in Boston, MA – Roxbury
Thinking About Buying a Home in Roxbury?
As developers and home buyers search for investment opportunities within Boston, their eyes have focused on Roxbury more and more over the years. Centrally located, filled with historic properties and redevelopment opportunities, and minutes from Downtown Boston, Roxbury is becoming a more popular choice for first-time homebuyers and young couples. New businesses and housing initiatives are popping up in Dudley Square, Grove Hall, Crosstown, and throughout the streets of Roxbury, the geographic heart of Boston. Much of the housing are triple-deckers (both renovated and ones waiting for adventurous investors), brick rowhouses, and some single-family properties.
Roxbury abuts Mission Hill, the South End, Jamaica Plain, and Dorchester, and is convenient to the Longwood Medical Center Area and Northeastern University. Within Roxbury, you’ll find the expansive Franklin Park, which features walking trails, picnic areas, the second oldest public golf course in the United States, and the Franklin Park Zoo, home of 100+ animal species – everything from gorillas and giraffes to boa constrictors and ostriches.
Things to Do and Places to Visit in Roxbury
- Marvel at the views of the Boston Skyline and tranquility of Highland Park from Roxbury High Fort built in 1869 and restored in the early 1980s atop Fort Hill.
- Visit the oldest surviving house in Roxbury, the Dillaway-Thomas House, part of the Roxbury Heritage State Park.
- Check out a summer basketball tournament at Malcolm X Park
- Visit The Museum of the National Center of Afro-American Artists, celebrating black visual arts heritage worldwide with a wide range of contemporary and historical exhibitions.
Homes For Sale In Roxbury
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.
Work With NextHome Titletown Real Estate To Buy Or Sell A Home In The Roxbury Neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts!
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage! We use the best of new technology and old-fashioned relationship building to deliver results to our homebuyers, sellers, and property investors. Our agents’ diverse experience can help you win in any corner of Greater Boston’s real estate market, including Roxbury.
Whether you prefer to sell your home, rent your home, or purchase an investment property, we are experts in our field, and know the local Boston Real Estate market well. We can analyze your unique situation, and provide you the very best options for your financial future.
At NextHome Titletown Real Estate, our expert real estate agents will help you search for Roxbury condos, multi-family homes for sale in Roxbury, or single family homes for sale in Roxbury. We are ready to answer all of your questions about neighborhoods, local resources, schools, properties, and the newest listings for sale in Roxbury.
If you’re looking for affordable condos in Boston, including condos for sale in MA under 200k, NextHome Titletown Real Estate listing agents can help you search for deals on condos in Roxbury. NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Boston’s Progressive Real Estate brokerage. Here, you can search for homes in Roxbury and new homes in Boston.
We would love to help you find your next home in Roxbury – contact us today!
Other Boston Neighborhoods to Check Out:
Latest Posts on the NextHome Titletown Real Estate Blog:
- 5 Ways To Generate Interest For Your House in Boston
- Staging Your House During The Holiday Season in Boston
- Why Every Boston Real Estate Investor Needs a Good Agent on Their Team
- The Top 5 Mistakes Sellers Make When Selling a Home in Boston
- 5 Estate Planning Tips for Homeowners in Boston
- How International Buyers Can Purchase Property In Boston
- Our Step By Step Guide For Creating a Comparative Market Analysis for Boston Home Sellers
- 6 Things You Should Ignore When Buying a Home in Boston
- A Veterans Guide To Buying A Home In Boston
- 5 Tips For Creating The Ultimate Home Office in Your New Boston Home