Buy Your Next Home in Randolph, MA
Thinking About Buying a Home in Randolph?
The Town of Randolph is one of the larger municipalities on Boston’s South Shore, with over 32,000 residents calling Randolph home. Located just 15 miles south of Boston near Routes 128 and 24, Randolph is a community of diversity, with residents of all ethnic and racial backgrounds living in a varied housing stock – everything from condos in garden apartment complexes to 3-5 bedroom new construction homes.
Getting into Boston is simple from Randolph, with an MBTA Commuter Rail stop (Holbrook / Randolph), or a quick drive into Braintree or Quincy to pick up the Red Line. Buses also service Randolph residents heading into Quincy and Brockton. Without traffic, the drive to Boston can be as quick as 20-25 minutes.
Residents of Randolph cite the neighbors of all cultural and religious backgrounds as draws to the strong sense of community. People are friendly and respectful, enjoying the relative quiet of a larger suburb within the shadow of larger cities such as Quincy, Boston, and Brockton. As stated on the Town of Randolph website, Randolph “possesses the comforts and tranquility of a small New England town and the vibrant fabric of a diverse community.”
Things to Do and Places to Visit in Randolph
- Enjoy a day at Powers Farm, an amazing 14-acre community park, complete with canoeing, kayaking, picnicking, walking trails, a playground, and events throughout the year such as the Harvest Hoopla in October and the Main Street Marketplace farmer’s market from June through September.
- Visit the Randolph Intergenerational Community Center, a hub of the community that features fitness, educational, and cultural experiences for residents of all ages.
- Admire the gorgeous Stetson Hall, a Greek Revival landmark building in Crawford Square on Main Street, constructed in 1842 and long-known as a gathering place for civic activities and private functions in Randolph.
- Head to Lynwood Cafe for a classic pub pizza. Don’t expect anything fancy or trendy – Lynwood Cafe has served cold beer and South Shore bar pizza since 1949, and remains a throwback to pubs of the past.
Homes For Sale In Randolph
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.
Work With NextHome Titletown Real Estate To Buy Or Sell Your Home In Randolph, Massachusetts!
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage! We use the best of new technology and old-fashioned relationship building to deliver results to our homebuyers, sellers, and property investors. Our agents’ diverse experience can help you win in any corner of Greater Boston’s real estate market.
Whether you’re looking to sell a single family home in Randolph, a condo unit, buy a new house, or purchase an investment property, we are experts in our field, and know the local Randolph Real Estate market well. We can analyze your unique situation, and provide you the very best options for your financial future.
At NextHome Titletown Real Estate, our real estate agents in Randolph are local experts. We will help you search for homes, and are ready to answer all of your questions about neighborhoods, local resources, schools, properties, and the newest listings for sale.
If you’re looking to buy real estate in Randolph, our NextHome Titletown Real Estate agents can help you get the best purchase price.
If you’re looking to sell your home in Randolph, our focus is to help you sell your home faster, for more money, and to help you find and buy the perfect next home with less hassle.
We would love to help you find your next home in Randolph – contact us today!
Other Nearby Cities and Towns to Check Out:
Latest Posts on the NextHome Titletown Real Estate Blog:
- Tips for Negotiations and Objections for Home Buyers in Boston
- Our Top 10 Questions We Receive About Buying and Selling Houses in Boston
- 5 Things You Should Know About Buying Homes With Acreage
- Design Tips to Help You Sell Your House in Boston
- Buying a House in Boston: Expectations vs. Reality
- How Boston Real Estate Agents Determine the Listing Price for Your Home
- What Boston Home Buyers Can Expect In 2021
- How To Create A Realistic Budget When Buying a New Home in Boston
- Our Guide to Boston Real Estate Contracts
- How to Buy a Boston Home You Intend to Rent Out
Helpful Searches Related to Randolph Real Estate
- Single Family Homes For Sale In Randolph, MA
- Best Real Estate Agents in Randolph, MA
- Real Estate in Randolph, MA
- Sell My House Fast Randolph
- Randolph Real Estate Agent
- Duplexes / Multi-Family Homes For Sale Randolph
- Top Real Estate Agents in Randolph, MA
- Compare Real Estate Agents in Randolph, MA
- Randolph Condos For Sale