Buy Your Next Home in Norwell, MA
Thinking About Buying a Home in Norwell?
One of the gems of the South Shore, Norwell is an affluent town oozing with picturesque loveliness, located just off Rte 3 in Plymouth County, about 20 miles southeast of Boston. Driving through Norwell, you will encounter gentle, rolling roads passing fields, horse stables, long rock walls, incredibly tall mature trees, and many gorgeous homes on large multi-acre parcels set back from the streets.
Norwell has a rich history and tons of charm, both apparent as you look closely at the placards on many Colonial-era homes listing which year in the 1700’s or 1800’s that home was built. First settled in 1634, Norwell has a rich past in agriculture and in the shipbuiding trade along the North River that makes up the eastern border between Norwell and Marshfield.
About 11,000 residents call Norwell home, and they are spread across over 21 square miles, making for a population less densely concentrated than in many surrounding towns. 93% of Norwell households own their homes. While some homes in Norwell are more modest (relatively speaking), many parts of Norwell south of Main Street (Rte. 123), especially the southern part of town along Pine Street and Circuit Street, make for excellent Sunday drives beneath canopies of trees highlighting the gorgeous higher-end premier properties of Norwell.
Norwell is a driving town – beautifully serene driving, but getting around requires a car nonetheless. Heading into Boston, you’re either driving up Rte. 3 or taking the Greenbush line of the MBTA Commuter rail from Scituate.
Things to Do and Places to Visit in Norwell
- Explore a pine and oak bordering the North River at the pristine Norris Reservation, where you will discover a former mill pond and a wetlands boardwalk.
- Head into Norwell Town Center and enjoy a delicious dinner at Cheever Tavern, with excellent cocktails, street tacos, and classic upscale pub fare.
- Enjoy hiking the extensive network of Town Woodland Trail and Paths, including Miller Woods Fogg Forest, the Stetson Trail, and the Donovan Wildcat Trails.
- Bring your family to the South Shore Natural Science Center for a great day of education, learning about the natural and cultural environments of the South Shore.
Homes For Sale In Norwell
Yes! Please Send Me New Listings in Norwell As They Hit The Market!
Work With NextHome Titletown Real Estate To Buy Or Sell Your Home In Norwell, Massachusetts!
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage! We use the best of new technology and old-fashioned relationship building to deliver results to our homebuyers, sellers, and property investors. Our agents’ diverse experience can help you win in any corner of Greater Boston’s real estate market.
Whether you’re looking to sell a single family home in Norwell, a condo unit, buy a new house, or purchase an investment property, we are experts in our field, and know the local Norwell Real Estate market well. We can analyze your unique situation, and provide you the very best options for your financial future.
At NextHome Titletown Real Estate, our real estate agents in Norwell are local experts. We will help you search for homes, and are ready to answer all of your questions about neighborhoods, local resources, schools, properties, and the newest listings for sale.
If you’re looking to buy real estate in Norwell, our NextHome Titletown Real Estate agents can help you get the best purchase price.
If you’re looking to sell your home in Norwell, our focus is to help you sell your home faster, for more money, and to help you find and buy the perfect next home with less hassle.
Here, you can search for homes in Norwell or expand your search and find new homes throughout Boston.
We would love to help you find your next home in Norwell – contact us today!
Other Nearby Cities and Towns to Check Out:
Latest Posts on the NextHome Titletown Real Estate Blog:
- Pros and Cons of Dual Agency For Buyers and Sellers in Boston
- Boston Homeowners: How To Stage A House You Live In
- Renting vs. Buying a House in Boston
- 5 Things To Avoid When Choosing The Right Real Estate Agent In Boston
- Ready To Sell Your House in Boston? Consider These 5 Things First!
- Tips To Stay Organized When Buying a House in Boston
- Negotiation Tips For Getting The Best Price For Your Boston House
- Step By Step Guide To Help You Relocate To Boston
- Why Experience Matters When Choosing A Real Estate Agent For Your Boston Probate Property
- Downfalls of FSBO in Boston
Helpful Searches Related to Norwell Real Estate
- Single Family Homes For Sale In Norwell, MA
- Best Real Estate Agents in Norwell, MA
- Real Estate in Norwell, MA
- Sell My House Fast Norwell
- Norwell, MA Real Estate Agent
- Multifamily Homes For Sale Norwell
- Top Real Estate Agents in Norwell, MA
- Compare Real Estate Agents in Norwell, MA
- Norwell Condos For Sale