Buy Your Next Home in Milton, MA
Thinking About Buying a Home in Milton?
Milton is a quaint town located within the 128 belt bounded by the Southeast Expressway of I-93 and abutting Hyde Park and Dorchester and backing up to the Blue Hills. The Neponset River separates Milton from Boston’s southernmost neighborhoods of Dorchester, Mattapan, and Hyde Park. Commuters on I-93 travel beneath East Milton Square during their daily journeys to and from Boston, but in reality this sliver of Milton is located at the eastern edge of town. Most of Milton sits west, with 138 and 28 cutting through town and heading toward the South Coast.
Home to Milton Academy and Curry College, Milton maintains its suburban feel while enjoying the convenience of close proximity to Boston – ample green spaces, great dining, good schools, and public transit options via the MBTA Red Line (some of the few communities served by the Mattapan Trolley) and MBTA buses.
Lauded three times by Money Magazine as one of the 10 Best Places to Live in the United States, Milton is a quiet and affluent suburb of Boston that remained an independent town during Boston’s annexation of surrounding now-neighborhoods of Boston. With a diverse population of 27,000 living within about 14 square miles, Milton residents enjoy great public and private schools, beautifully kept neighborhoods, low crime rates, clean public streets, well-maintained parks, and multiple town events year round.
Milton is the birthplace of President George H. W. Bush, giving a nod to the neighboring City of Presidents, Quincy, Massachusetts.
Milton real estate is not inexpensive, but the tradeoffs are the great schools, fresh air, ample outdoor opportunities, proximity to Boston, and the friendly neighbors with backgrounds from all walks of life. Properties begin around $600k-$700k for condos within duplex buildings to properties over $1M for single-family homes with ample interior and exterior space.
Things to Do and Places to Visit in Milton
- Milton has some amazing restaurants – check out Steel & Rye and Abby Park for classic, casual dining spots featuring modern American fare, interesting decor, and a lively mixture of neighbors and guests visiting Milton specifically to dine.
- Turners Pond is the largest park in Milton, with 26 acres of woodlands, wetlands, and walking paths surrounding the pond.
- Outdoor enthusiasts love visiting Blue Hills Reservation, featuring 125 miles of hiking trails across 7,000 acres of mountainous terrain, the highest peak being Great Blue Hill at 635 feet. Blue Hills features cross-country skiing, downhill skiing, mountain biking, and all the hiking you can imagine within a short drive from Boston.
- Visit the Eustis Estate Museum for a glimpse into late 19th century architecture and design. Built in 1878 and designed by Ralph Waldo Emerson, the Eustis Estate occupies 80 acres of gorgeous landscape next to Blue Hills.
Homes For Sale In Milton
Work With NextHome Titletown Real Estate To Buy Or Sell Your Home In Milton, Massachusetts!
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage! We use the best of new technology and old-fashioned relationship building to deliver results to our homebuyers, sellers, and property investors. Our agents’ diverse experience can help you win in any corner of Greater Boston’s real estate market.
Whether you’re looking to sell a single family home in Milton, buy a new house, or purchase an investment property, we are experts in our field, and know the local Milton Real Estate market well. We can analyze your unique situation, and provide you the very best options for your financial future.
At NextHome Titletown Real Estate, our real estate agents in Milton are local experts. We will help you search for homes, and are ready to answer all of your questions about neighborhoods, local resources, schools, properties, and the newest listings for sale.
If you’re looking to buy real estate in Milton, our NextHome Titletown Real Estate agents can help you get the best purchase price.
If you’re looking to sell your home in Milton, our focus is to help you sell your home faster, for more money, and to help you find and buy the perfect next home with less hassle.
We would love to help you find your next home in Milton – contact us today!
Other Cities and Towns to Check Out:
Boston Neighborhoods to Check Out:
Latest Posts on the NextHome Titletown Real Estate Blog:
- How to Handle Bad Neighbors When Selling Your House in Boston
- Should You Sell Your House or Hold? 5 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Hiring an Agent in Boston
- How to Accurately Estimate the Repair Costs of Your Home in Boston
- 5 Things To Do Today If You Are Thinking of Buying a New Home Within the Next Year in Boston
- What You Need to Know About A Construction Loan When Buying a Home in Boston
- Tips For Buying A House With A Friend In Boston
- 5 Ways To Increase Curb Appeal When Selling a House
- What You Need to Know Before Buying Waterfront Property
- Tips for Negotiations and Objections for Home Buyers in Boston
- Our Top 10 Questions We Receive About Buying and Selling Houses in Boston
Helpful Searches Related to Milton Real Estate
- Single Family Homes For Sale In Milton, MA
- Best Real Estate Agents in Milton, MA
- Real Estate in Milton, MA
- Sell My House Fast Milton
- Milton Real Estate Agent
- Duplexes / Multi-Family Homes For Sale Milton
- Top Real Estate Agents in Milton, MA
- Compare Real Estate Agents in Milton, MA
- Milton Condos For Sale