Buy Your Next Home in Malden, MA
Photo: Pi.1415926535 [CC BY-SA 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)]
Thinking About Buying a Home in Malden, Massachusetts?
The City of Malden is a bedroom community of 5 square miles with over 60,000 residents living just 7 miles northwest of Boston, just a 15-minute ride from North Station along the Orange Line stop right in Malden Center. Incorporated in 1649, Malden has a rich history and fiercely independent spirit, having the distinction of being the first town to petition the colonial government to withdraw from the British Empire.
Today, Malden borders Melrose, Stoneham, Medford, Revere, Everett, and Saugus, 7 cities and towns with a total population of just under 300,000 residents. As such, services are plentiful, as are housing options, which extend from single-family homes, multi-family properties, and apartment / condo buildings. In Malden, you will encounter renovated buildings, new construction, and dwellings awaiting investor redevelopment throughout Malden’s diverse, rapidly changing neighborhoods.
Things to Do and Places to Visit in Malden, Massachusetts
- Founded in Sweden, experience the questing phenomenon that is Boda Borg at their only United States location, right in Malden Center. An interactive series of games will challenge you with mental and physical puzzles for people of all ages.
- Enjoy Belgian and German-inspired craft beer at Idle Hands Craft Ales.
- Escape the bustle with an exhilarating hike through historic Middlesex Fells Reservation.
- Grab a bit at Mystic Station, a warm and inviting neighborhood eatery and bar.
Homes For Sale In Malden
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage! We use the best of new technology and old-fashioned relationship building to deliver results to our homebuyers, sellers, and property investors. Our agents’ diverse experience can help you win in any corner of Greater Boston’s real estate market, including Malden, Massachusetts.
Whether you prefer to sell your home, rent your home, or purchase an investment property, we are experts in our field, and know the local Boston Real Estate market well. We can analyze your unique situation, and provide you the very best options for your financial future.
At NextHome Titletown Real Estate, our expert real estate agents will help you search for condos in Malden, multi-family homes for sale in Malden, or single family homes for sale in Malden, MA. We are ready to answer all of your questions about neighborhoods, local resources, schools, properties, and the newest listings for sale in Malden. If you’re looking to sell your home in Malden, NextHome Titletown Real Estate listing agents can help you get the best sale price.
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Boston’s Progressive Real Estate brokerage. Our focus is to help you sell your Boston, Massachusetts area home faster, for more money, and to help you find and buy the perfect home with less hassle. Here, you can search for homes in Malden and new homes throughout the Greater Boston Area.
We would love to help you find your next home in Malden – contact us today!
Other Cities and Towns to Check Out:
Boston Neighborhoods to Check Out:
Latest Posts on the NextHome Titletown Real Estate Blog:
- Our Home Buying Guide For Millennials In Boston
- How To Buy A House With A Family Member In Boston
- Real Estate Scams and How You Can Avoid Them
- How To Help Your Kids Adjust To A Move In Boston
- Determining What Homeowners Insurance Does and Does Not Cover In Boston
- How To Handle Cloudy Title In Boston
- Airbnb, Vacation Rental, and Short-Term Rental Tax Tips
- Understanding Umbrella Insurance For Homeowners in Boston
- 3 Tips for Moving With Your Pets In Boston
- Condo Conversions Explained – Everything You Need To Know, Part 2 of 2