Buy Your Next Home in Lynn, MA
Photo: Kcboling [CC BY-SA 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)]
Thinking About Buying a Home in Lynn, Massachusetts?
Lynn, Lynn, the city of sin. You’ll never come out the way you went in!
Those famous words (and taunts) from all over Eastern Massachusetts helped brand Lynn as a rough-and-tumble community that over 92,000 residents call home.
But today’s Lynn is a much different environment – balancing proud, long-time residents with newcomers eager for reliable housing within a quick commute of Boston, right along the ocean, and within a community showing signs of a renaissance. Lynn is the largest city in Essex County, with relatively convenient access to Boston, just about 10 miles away, via MBTA bus or the commuter rail.
Lynn has a long history as an urban manufacturing and regional commercial center. Walk around the revived downtown Lynn now, and you’ll see a lively city filled with colorful murals, period architecture, renovated loft buildings, thriving art studios and galleries, green outdoor spaces (49 distinct parks!), and a culturally diverse population of residents living in densely populated, close-knit neighborhoods.
As you walk around Lynn today, you will see public art everywhere, much of it thanks to a fantastic local group called Beyond Walls who sponsor annual mural festivals that welcome both internationally-known artists and local artists from Lynn and neighboring communities.
Lynn is loosely organized into a few distinct areas, including:
- East Lynn, where you will find a community of many small historic apartment buildings of 2-4 units, most built around World War II 4 or less units throughout a walkable community with many small, local businesses.
- West Lynn, featuring mostly single-family owner-occupied homes, where rents and home values tend to be higher than in East Lynn.
- Wyoma, on the northern border of Lynn, next to Salem, and features a mixture of college students and post-college renters and owners living in a variety of housing styles, including Colonial and Victorian style.
Things to Do and Places to Visit in Lynn, Massachusetts
- Catch world-renowned performers and recording stars at the 2,000+ capacity Lynn Auditorium.
- Enjoy the gorgeous views of the Atlantic Ocean from the beachfront at picturesque Red Rock Park.
- With over 30 miles of scenic trails, bike or hike through the 2nd largest municipal park in the United States, Lynn Woods.
- Grab a pint of Sluice Juice New England IPA at the new Bent Water Brewing taproom.
Homes For Sale In Lynn
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage! We use the best of new technology and old-fashioned relationship building to deliver results to our homebuyers, sellers, and property investors. Our agents‘ diverse experience can help you win in any corner of Greater Boston’s real estate market, including Lynn, Massachusetts.
Whether you prefer to sell your home, rent your home, or purchase an investment property, we are experts in our field, and know the local Boston Real Estate market well. We can analyze your unique situation, and provide you the very best options for your financial future.
At NextHome Titletown Real Estate, our expert real estate agents will help you search for condos for sale in Lynn, multi-family homes for sale in Lynn, or single family homes for sale in Lynn MA. We are ready to answer all of your questions about neighborhoods, local resources, schools, properties, and the newest listings for sale in Lynn. If you’re looking to sell your home in Lynn, NextHome Titletown Real Estate listing agents can help you get the best sale price.
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Boston’s Progressive Real Estate brokerage. Our focus is to help you sell your home faster, for more money, and to help you find and buy the perfect home with less hassle. The Lynn MA real estate market is hot, and there are many terrific houses for sale in Lynn! Here, we can help you analyze homes recently sold in Lynn MA, or you can search for homes in Lynn and new homes throughout the Greater Boston Area.
We also sponsor a great local networking group called Network to Grow Your Net Worth. Feel free to join our free Facebook Group and come to one of our in-person networking events to meet real estate professionals and investors of all levels – from people just getting started to some of the region’s smartest and most creative real estate investors!
We would love to help you find your next home in Lynn – contact us today!
Other Cities and Towns to Check Out:
Boston Neighborhoods to Check Out:
Latest Posts on the NextHome Titletown Real Estate Blog:
- Our Home Buying Guide For Millennials In Boston
- How To Buy A House With A Family Member In Boston
- Real Estate Scams and How You Can Avoid Them
- How To Help Your Kids Adjust To A Move In Boston
- Determining What Homeowners Insurance Does and Does Not Cover In Boston
- How To Handle Cloudy Title In Boston
- Airbnb, Vacation Rental, and Short-Term Rental Tax Tips
- Understanding Umbrella Insurance For Homeowners in Boston
- 3 Tips for Moving With Your Pets In Boston
- Condo Conversions Explained – Everything You Need To Know, Part 2 of 2