Buy Your Next Home in Lowell, MA
Thinking About Buying a Home in Lowell, Massachusetts?
Lowell is the 4th largest city in Massachusetts (behind Boston, Worcester, and Springfield), and serves as the urban anchor of the Merrimack Valley. A city of over 110,000 residents, Lowell features numerous parks, restaurants, bars, and recreational opportunities. Part of the Lowell Metropolitan Area are the neighboring towns of Westford, Chelmsford, Billerica, Dracut, Pepperell, Dunstable, Groton, Tewksbury, Tyngsborough, and Pelham, NH.
Lowell is home to almost 30,000 students between UMass Lowell and Middlesex Community College, making the city one of the larger college towns in New England.
Located about 30 miles northwest of Boston, Lowell has a widely varied housing stock – everything from renovated mill buildings to multi-families, single-family homes, condo buildings, and mansions, Lowell has something for buyers across price points. Within Lowell are eight distinct neighborhoods – Downtown, Pawtucketville, Highlands, The Acre, Back Central, Belvidere, Centralville, and South Lowell.
Things to Do and Places to Visit in Lowell, Massachusetts
- Check out one of Lowell’s many excellent museums! The Boott Cotton Mills Museum in Lowell National Historical Park is a great place to start.
- Bring your kids – both human and canine – to Lowell’s own Navigation Brewing Company‘s lively taproom.
- See national recording artists on tour during the Lowell Summer Music Series at scenic Boarding House Park.
- Dine out at the lovely Fuse Bistro, where everything on the menu is made right in their kitchen on site (from the ketchup and tater tots right on up)!
Homes For Sale In Lowell
Work With NextHome Titletown Real Estate To Buy Or Sell A Home In Lowell, Massachusetts!
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage! We use the best of new technology and old-fashioned relationship building to deliver results to our homebuyers, sellers, and property investors. Our agents’ diverse experience can help you win in any corner of Greater Boston’s real estate market, including Lowell, Massachusetts.
Whether you prefer to sell your home, rent your home, or purchase an investment property, we are experts in our field, and know the local Boston Real Estate market well. We can analyze your unique situation, and provide you the very best options for your financial future.
At NextHome Titletown Real Estate, our expert real estate agents will help you search for condos in Lowell, multi-family homes for sale in Lowell, single family homes for sale in Lowell MA, a house for sale in Lowell MA 01851, or a house for sale in Lowell MA 01854. We are ready to answer all of your questions about neighborhoods, local resources, schools, properties, and the newest listings for sale in Lowell, including Lowell mill condos for sale. and townhouses for sale in Lowell. If you’re looking to sell your home in Lowell, NextHome Titletown Real Estate listing agents can help you get the best sale price.
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Boston’s Progressive Real Estate brokerage. Our focus is to help you sell your home faster, for more money, and to help you find and buy the perfect home with less hassle. The Lowell MA real estate market is hot! Here, we can help you analyze homes recently sold in Lowell MA, or you can search for homes in Lowell and new homes throughout the Greater Boston Area.
We would love to help you find your next home in Lowell – contact us today!
Other Cities and Towns to Check Out:
Boston Neighborhoods to Check Out:
Latest Posts on the NextHome Titletown Real Estate Blog:
- How to Handle Bad Neighbors When Selling Your House in Boston
- Should You Sell Your House or Hold? 5 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Hiring an Agent in Boston
- How to Accurately Estimate the Repair Costs of Your Home in Boston
- 5 Things To Do Today If You Are Thinking of Buying a New Home Within the Next Year in Boston
- What You Need to Know About A Construction Loan When Buying a Home in Boston
- Tips For Buying A House With A Friend In Boston
- 5 Ways To Increase Curb Appeal When Selling a House
- What You Need to Know Before Buying Waterfront Property
- Tips for Negotiations and Objections for Home Buyers in Boston
- Our Top 10 Questions We Receive About Buying and Selling Houses in Boston