Buy Your Next Home in Hanover, MA
Thinking About Buying a Home in Hanover?
Most people headed to the Cape from Boston know Hanover from the Hanover Mall (now known as Hanover Crossing), visible from the highway. But navigating into this town of 15,000 residents, you’ll find peaceful streets, open green spaces, single-family homes on multiple-acre lots with plenty of trees for shade and lawns to mow!
Bordered by Norwell, Pembroke, Hanson, and Rockland, Hanover is a South Shore community easily accessible on Rte. 3, which cuts through the northeast corner of the town. Most areas within Hanover are served by the local routes 53, 123, and 139, which cuts through the town center past open fields, Colonial-style buildings, Hanover Town Hall, and the Hanover Historical Society.
Hanover is sandwiched between two MBTA Commuter Rail stops, and as a result does not have train service within the town limits. Commuters to Boston can hop onto the Kingston/Plymouth line from stops in Whitman or Hanson, or drive into Scituate to grab the Greenbush line.
A quiet town, far away yet accessible to Boston, Hanover is a suburb in every sense of the word – open spaces designed for families, local shopping, larger homes with multiple bedrooms for kids, and most of the getting around by private vehicles (rather than buses, train, or walking to the town center). Neighbors know each other, the public schools are praised by parents, and a tremendous sense of community pride exists to make Hanover an excellent option for residents old and new.
Things to Do and Places to Visit in Hanover
- Hanover Crossing will become a cornerstone to the community once construction is completed. It will feature an open-air retail experience (similar to the Derby Shops in Hingham or Legacy Place in Dedham).
- Head to the expansive, 40-acre Forge Pond Park and enjoy games on the multiple athletic fields, paved trails for walking, jogging, or biking, marked trails through the woods, and an access ramp for launching your personal watercraft into the pond itself.
- Enjoy a picnic at Luddam’s Ford Park, a 22-acre open meadow and forested upland that features a 2-mile walk on the former railroad bed along the Indian Head Reservoir, with lovely views of the North River.
- Take the kids to Starland Sportsplex & Fun Park, the largest sports facility in New England, where you will find laser tag, bumper cars, an arcade, a rock wall, mini golf, and inflatables. Starland hosts a number of organized youth and adult sports leagues, including flag football, soccer, pickleball, basketball, and more. There is even a Dairy Queen right next door, which makes the trip here even more awesome!
Homes For Sale In Hanover
Work With NextHome Titletown Real Estate To Buy Or Sell Your Home In Hanover, Massachusetts!
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage! We use the best of new technology and old-fashioned relationship building to deliver results to our homebuyers, sellers, and property investors. Our agents’ diverse experience can help you win in any corner of Greater Boston’s real estate market.
Whether you’re looking to sell a single family home in Hanover, a condo unit, buy a new house, or purchase an investment property, we are experts in our field, and know the local Hanover Real Estate market well. We can analyze your unique situation, and provide you the very best options for your financial future.
At NextHome Titletown Real Estate, our real estate agents in Hanover are local experts. We will help you search for homes, and are ready to answer all of your questions about neighborhoods, local resources, schools, properties, and the newest listings for sale.
If you’re looking to buy real estate in Hanover, our NextHome Titletown Real Estate agents can help you get the best purchase price.
If you’re looking to sell your home in Hanover, our focus is to help you sell your home faster, for more money, and to help you find and buy the perfect next home with less hassle.
We would love to help you find your next home in Hanover – contact us today!
Other Nearby Cities and Towns to Check Out:
Latest Posts on the NextHome Titletown Real Estate Blog:
- How to Handle Bad Neighbors When Selling Your House in Boston
- Should You Sell Your House or Hold? 5 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Hiring an Agent in Boston
- How to Accurately Estimate the Repair Costs of Your Home in Boston
- 5 Things To Do Today If You Are Thinking of Buying a New Home Within the Next Year in Boston
- What You Need to Know About A Construction Loan When Buying a Home in Boston
- Tips For Buying A House With A Friend In Boston
- 5 Ways To Increase Curb Appeal When Selling a House
- What You Need to Know Before Buying Waterfront Property
- Tips for Negotiations and Objections for Home Buyers in Boston
- Our Top 10 Questions We Receive About Buying and Selling Houses in Boston
Helpful Searches Related to Hanover Real Estate
- Single Family Homes For Sale In Hanover, MA
- Best Real Estate Agents in Hanover, MA
- Real Estate in Hanover, MA
- Sell My House Fast Hanover
- Hanover, MA Real Estate Agent
- Duplexes / Multi-Family Homes For Sale Hanover
- Top Real Estate Agents in Hanover, MA
- Compare Real Estate Agents in Hanover, MA
- Hanover Condos For Sale