Buy Your Next Home in Hanover, MA
Thinking About Buying a Home in Hanover?
Most people headed to the Cape from Boston know Hanover from the Hanover Mall (now known as Hanover Crossing), visible from the highway. But navigating into this town of 15,000 residents, you’ll find peaceful streets, open green spaces, single-family homes on multiple-acre lots with plenty of trees for shade and lawns to mow!
Bordered by Norwell, Pembroke, Hanson, and Rockland, Hanover is a South Shore community easily accessible on Rte. 3, which cuts through the northeast corner of the town. Most areas within Hanover are served by the local routes 53, 123, and 139, which cuts through the town center past open fields, Colonial-style buildings, Hanover Town Hall, and the Hanover Historical Society.
Hanover is sandwiched between two MBTA Commuter Rail stops, and as a result does not have train service within the town limits. Commuters to Boston can hop onto the Kingston/Plymouth line from stops in Whitman or Hanson, or drive into Scituate to grab the Greenbush line.
A quiet town, far away yet accessible to Boston, Hanover is a suburb in every sense of the word – open spaces designed for families, local shopping, larger homes with multiple bedrooms for kids, and most of the getting around by private vehicles (rather than buses, train, or walking to the town center). Neighbors know each other, the public schools are praised by parents, and a tremendous sense of community pride exists to make Hanover an excellent option for residents old and new.
Things to Do and Places to Visit in Hanover
- Hanover Crossing will become a cornerstone to the community once construction is completed. It will feature an open-air retail experience (similar to the Derby Shops in Hingham or Legacy Place in Dedham).
- Head to the expansive, 40-acre Forge Pond Park and enjoy games on the multiple athletic fields, paved trails for walking, jogging, or biking, marked trails through the woods, and an access ramp for launching your personal watercraft into the pond itself.
- Enjoy a picnic at Luddam’s Ford Park, a 22-acre open meadow and forested upland that features a 2-mile walk on the former railroad bed along the Indian Head Reservoir, with lovely views of the North River.
- Take the kids to Starland Sportsplex & Fun Park, the largest sports facility in New England, where you will find laser tag, bumper cars, an arcade, a rock wall, mini golf, and inflatables. Starland hosts a number of organized youth and adult sports leagues, including flag football, soccer, pickleball, basketball, and more. There is even a Dairy Queen right next door, which makes the trip here even more awesome!
Homes For Sale In Hanover
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.
Work With NextHome Titletown Real Estate To Buy Or Sell Your Home In Hanover, Massachusetts!
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage! We use the best of new technology and old-fashioned relationship building to deliver results to our homebuyers, sellers, and property investors. Our agents’ diverse experience can help you win in any corner of Greater Boston’s real estate market.
Whether you’re looking to sell a single family home in Hanover, a condo unit, buy a new house, or purchase an investment property, we are experts in our field, and know the local Hanover Real Estate market well. We can analyze your unique situation, and provide you the very best options for your financial future.
At NextHome Titletown Real Estate, our real estate agents in Hanover are local experts. We will help you search for homes, and are ready to answer all of your questions about neighborhoods, local resources, schools, properties, and the newest listings for sale.
If you’re looking to buy real estate in Hanover, our NextHome Titletown Real Estate agents can help you get the best purchase price.
If you’re looking to sell your home in Hanover, our focus is to help you sell your home faster, for more money, and to help you find and buy the perfect next home with less hassle.
We would love to help you find your next home in Hanover – contact us today!
Other Nearby Cities and Towns to Check Out:
Latest Posts on the NextHome Titletown Real Estate Blog:
- Tips for Negotiations and Objections for Home Buyers in Boston
- Our Top 10 Questions We Receive About Buying and Selling Houses in Boston
- 5 Things You Should Know About Buying Homes With Acreage
- Design Tips to Help You Sell Your House in Boston
- Buying a House in Boston: Expectations vs. Reality
- How Boston Real Estate Agents Determine the Listing Price for Your Home
- What Boston Home Buyers Can Expect In 2021
- How To Create A Realistic Budget When Buying a New Home in Boston
- Our Guide to Boston Real Estate Contracts
- How to Buy a Boston Home You Intend to Rent Out
Helpful Searches Related to Hanover Real Estate
- Single Family Homes For Sale In Hanover, MA
- Best Real Estate Agents in Hanover, MA
- Real Estate in Hanover, MA
- Sell My House Fast Hanover
- Hanover, MA Real Estate Agent
- Duplexes / Multi-Family Homes For Sale Hanover
- Top Real Estate Agents in Hanover, MA
- Compare Real Estate Agents in Hanover, MA
- Hanover Condos For Sale