Buy Your Next Home in Boston, MA – Fort Point
Thinking About Buying a Home in Fort Point?
Conveniently located within steps from South Station, Broadway, and the Seaport, Fort Point is a neighborhood within South Boston.
Known as one of New England’s largest artist communities, Fort Point boasts many brick-faced warehouse buildings now converted to lofts with soaring ceilings and industrial decor. Fort Point is only a few city blocks and you can easily walk from one end to another in 15-20 minutes.
The neighborhood is anchored by the Artists for Humanity Epicenter on the southern end of A Street (right across from our offices), and the Boston Children’s Museum along the Fort Point channel. A new addition to the neighborhood is Martin’s Park, a spectacular new children’s play area with breathtaking views of Downtown Boston, built to honor Martin Richard, the youngest victim of the Boston Marathon bombings.
Things to Do and Places to Visit in Fort Point
- Take the kids to the Boston Children’s Museum, one of the absolute best in the United States.
- Grab a pint (or two… or three…) of Hazy New England-style IPAs at Trillium Brewing Company, or enjoy a rotating list of experimental brews and some amazing soft pretzels at the flagship location for Harpoon Brewery, one of the first brewers to introduce IPAs many years ago to New England.
- Look for the red light marking Lucky’s Lounge, delicious food and a classic retro vibe tucked away at the corner of A Street and Congress Street. It’s really easy to walk right past the entryway, almost like a speakeasy!
- Don your boxing gloves and head to the original Everybody Fights location for the most intense workout you’ll ever have.
- Venture into Seaport, just steps away from Fort Point, where you will find upscale shopping at brand-new outposts of L.L. Bean, Fjällräven, Bonobos, Mr. Sid, Lululemon, and Everlane, while enjoying amazing views of Boston Harbor along Seaport Boulevard.
- Fort Point is technically part of Southie proper, a neighborhood filled with the iconic triple-deckers shown on the big screen in such popular movies as Black Mass, Gone Baby Gone, Good Will Hunting, Boondock Saints, Mystic River, and The Departed. Head into South Boston’s densely-populated neighborhood, which is just a quick walk past the Boston Convention and Expo Center on Summer Street. Plan your own venture through Southie proper, or book an official guided Movie & TV tour!
Homes For Sale In Fort Point and The Seaport District
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage! We use the best of new technology and old-fashioned relationship building to deliver results to our homebuyers, sellers, and property investors. Our agents’ diverse experience can help you win in any corner of Greater Boston’s real estate market, including Fort Point.
Whether you prefer to sell your home, rent your home, or purchase an investment property, we are experts in our field, and know the local Boston Real Estate market well. We can analyze your unique situation, and provide you the very best options for your financial future.
At NextHome Titletown Real Estate, our expert real estate agents will help you search for condos in Fort Point, and are ready to answer all of your questions about neighborhoods, local resources, schools, properties, and the newest listings for sale in Fort Point. If you’re looking to sell your home in Fort Point, NextHome Titletown Real Estate listing agents can help you get the best sale price.
We also sponsor a great local networking group called Network to Grow Your Net Worth. Feel free to join our free Facebook Group and come to one of our in-person networking events to meet real estate professionals and investors of all levels – from people just getting started to some of the region’s smartest and most creative real estate investors!
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Boston’s Progressive Real Estate brokerage. Our focus is to help you sell your Boston, Massachusetts area home faster, for more money, and to help you find and buy the perfect home with less hassle. Here, you can search for homes in Fort Point and new homes in Boston.
We would love to help you find your next home in Fort Point – contact us today!
Other Boston Neighborhoods to Check Out:
Other Nearby Cities and Towns to Check Out:
Latest Posts on the NextHome Titletown Real Estate Blog:
- 5 Things You Should Know About Buying Waterfront Property
- Tips for Negotiations and Objections for Home Buyers in Boston
- Our Top 10 Questions We Receive About Buying and Selling Houses in Boston
- 5 Things You Should Know About Buying Homes With Acreage
- Design Tips to Help You Sell Your House in Boston
- Buying a House in Boston: Expectations vs. Reality
- How Boston Real Estate Agents Determine the Listing Price for Your Home
- What Boston Home Buyers Can Expect In 2021
- How To Create A Realistic Budget When Buying a New Home in Boston
- Our Guide to Boston Real Estate Contracts