Buy Your Next Home in Boston, MA – Fenway
Thinking About Buying a Home in The Fenway in Boston, Massachusetts?
There is so much more to Fenway than the Boston Red Sox, although during the 81 game days (plus playoffs) each year and the 6-10 sellout concerts, neighborhood traffic and parking is subject to those particular calendars. Fenway is centrally located in Boston, abutting the Back Bay, South End, Roxbury, Mission Hill, Allston, and the Town of Brookline. Almost 41,000 residents live in just 1.24 square miles, including many students who attend Boston University, Berklee College of Music, the Boston Conservatory of Music, Northeastern University, Emmanuel College, Simmons College, and Mass College of Art and Design.
Most housing units are multi-family dwellings, with a mix of classic Boston brownstones and modern newly-constructed gleaming condo and apartment buildings, and many house commercial units on the street-level, everything from local merchants to trendy restaurants.
The Back Bay Fens, a parkland linked to the Emerald Necklace park system developed by Frederick Law Olmstead in the late 1800s, gives its name to the neighborhood itself (and iconic Fenway Park).
Things to Do and Places to Visit in The Fenway in Boston, Massachusetts
- Catch a Boston Red Sox vs New York Yankees Game in the Green Monster seats or a superstar concert act from the outfield at Fenway Park
- Rock out at House of Blues or the brand new MGM Music Hall
- Journey through the Back Bay Fens, admiring the wildlife, lush gardens, and gorgeous landscaping
- Grab a bite at Cheeky Monkey, Tiger Mama, Yard House, Sweet Cheeks, TimeOut Market, or HoJoKo
Homes For Sale In The Fenway
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.
Work With NextHome Titletown Real Estate To Buy Or Sell A Home In The Fenway Neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts!
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage! We use the best of new technology and old-fashioned relationship building to deliver results to our homebuyers, sellers, and property investors. Our agents’ diverse experience can help you win in any corner of Boston’s real estate market, including The Fenway.
Whether you prefer to sell your home, rent your home, or purchase an investment property, we are experts in our field, and know the local Boston Real Estate market well. We can analyze your unique situation, and provide you the very best options for your financial future.
At NextHome Titletown Real Estate, our expert real estate agents will help you search for condos for sale in Fenway or multi-family homes for sale in Fenway. We are ready to answer all of your questions about neighborhoods, local resources, schools, properties, and the newest Fenway condos for sale. If you’re looking to sell your home with Fenway realtors who specialize in the area, NextHome Titletown Real Estate listing agents can help you get the best sale price.
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Boston’s Progressive Real Estate brokerage. Our focus is to help you sell your Boston, Massachusetts area home faster, for more money, and to help you find and buy the perfect home with less hassle. Here, you can search for homes in The Fenway and new homes in Boston.
The Fenway real estate market is hot! We would love to help you find your next home in Fenway – contact us today!
Other Boston Neighborhoods to Check Out:
Other Nearby Cities and Towns to Check Out:
Latest Posts on the NextHome Titletown Real Estate Blog:
- How To Avoid Over Pricing Your Home in Boston
- Renting a House in Boston? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Instead
- 6 Potential Roadblocks Home Sellers Face in Boston and How You Can Get Past Them
- 6 Mistakes Buyers and Sellers Make During Real Estate Transactions in Boston
- 5 Ways To Generate Interest For Your House in Boston
- Staging Your House During The Holiday Season in Boston
- Why Every Boston Real Estate Investor Needs a Good Agent on Their Team
- The Top 5 Mistakes Sellers Make When Selling a Home in Boston
- 5 Estate Planning Tips for Homeowners in Boston
- How International Buyers Can Purchase Property In Boston