Buy Your Next Home in Boston, MA – Fenway
Thinking About Buying a Home in The Fenway in Boston, Massachusetts?
There is so much more to The Fenway than the Boston Red Sox, although during the 81 game days (plus playoffs) each year and the 6-10 sellout concerts, neighborhood traffic and parking is subject to those particular calendars.
The Fenway is centrally located in Boston, abutting the Back Bay, South End, Roxbury, Mission Hill, Allston, and the Town of Brookline. Almost 41,000 residents live in just 1.24 square miles, including many students who attend Boston University, Berklee College of Music, the Boston Conservatory of Music, Northeastern University, Emmanuel College, Simmons University, and Massachusetts College of Art and Design.
Most housing units are multi-family dwellings, with a mix of classic Boston brownstones and modern newly-constructed gleaming condo and apartment buildings (primarily along Boylston Street, which looks nothing like it did just 10 years ago). Many of the new residential towers house commercial units on the street-level, everything from local merchants to trendy gyms and restaurants.
The Back Bay Fens, a parkland linked to the Emerald Necklace park system developed by Frederick Law Olmstead in the late 1800s, gives its name to the neighborhood itself (and iconic Fenway Park).
Things to Do and Places to Visit in The Fenway in Boston, Massachusetts
- Catch a Boston Red Sox vs New York Yankees Game in the Green Monster seats or a superstar concert act from the outfield at Fenway Park
- Rock out at House of Blues or the brand new MGM Music Hall
- Journey through the Back Bay Fens, admiring the wildlife, lush gardens, and gorgeous landscaping
- Grab a bite at Cheeky Monkey, Tiger Mama, Yard House, Sweet Cheeks, TimeOut Market, or HoJoKo
Homes For Sale In The Fenway
Work With NextHome Titletown Real Estate To Buy Or Sell A Home In The Fenway Neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts!
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage! We use the best of new technology and old-fashioned relationship building to deliver results to our homebuyers, sellers, and property investors. Our agents’ diverse experience can help you win in any corner of Boston’s real estate market, including The Fenway.
Whether you prefer to sell your home, rent your home, or purchase an investment property, we are experts in our field, and know the local Boston Real Estate market well. We can analyze your unique situation, and provide you the very best options for your financial future.
At NextHome Titletown Real Estate, our expert real estate agents will help you search for condos for sale in Fenway or multi-family homes for sale in Fenway. We are ready to answer all of your questions about neighborhoods, local resources, schools, properties, and the newest Fenway condos for sale. If you’re looking to sell your home with Fenway realtors who specialize in the area, NextHome Titletown Real Estate listing agents can help you get the best sale price.
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Boston’s Progressive Real Estate brokerage. Our focus is to help you sell your Boston, Massachusetts area home faster, for more money, and to help you find and buy the perfect home with less hassle. Here, you can search for homes in The Fenway and new homes in Boston.
We also sponsor a great local networking group called Network to Grow Your Net Worth. Feel free to join our free Facebook Group and come to one of our in-person networking events to meet real estate professionals and investors of all levels – from people just getting started to some of the region’s smartest and most creative real estate investors!
The Fenway real estate market is hot! We would love to help you find your next home in Fenway – contact us today!
Other Boston Neighborhoods to Check Out:
Other Nearby Cities and Towns to Check Out:
Latest Posts on the NextHome Titletown Real Estate Blog:
- 5 Solutions to Help Anyone Buy Their First Home in Boston
- How To Find The Perfect Partner for Real Estate in Boston
- Open House Safety for Agents, Buyers, and Property Owners – The Real Estate Law Podcast
- 5 Solutions for Potential Boston Homebuyers Who are Struggling to Save a Down Payment
- The Many Ways a Home Inspection Can Kill a Deal – The Real Estate Law Podcast
- Inexpensive Ways to Improve the Curb Appeal of Your Boston House When Listing
- How To Be An Amazing Part-Time Real Estate Agent – The Real Estate Law Podcast
- Understanding What A Title Search Covers In Boston
- Tips For Buying A House With A Friend In Boston
- How to Legally Evict a Tenant and Prepare for an Eviction – The Real Estate Law Podcast