Buy Your Next Home in Everett, MA
Photo: formulanone from Huntsville, United States [CC BY-SA 2.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)]
Thinking About Buying a Home in Everett, Massachusetts?
Everett is located right across the Mystic River from Charlestown and Somerville, and its now most-famous iconic building – the monster Encore Boston Harbor Casino that opened in 2019 – marks Everett on the map for all to see from miles away.
Historically a blue-collar, industrial suburb of Boston, Everett remains a close-knit community filled with residents of many ethnic and cultural backgrounds, such as Cape Verde, Central and South America, and the Caribbean. Originally part of Charlestown and then Malden, Everett is a small, mostly industrial community with most residents living in multi-family dwellings.
As casino revenues add to local tax coffers, expect to see upgrades in the community centers of Everett, including parks, roads, services, and infrastructure. Recent years have seen the redevelopment of iconic buildings such as the old Charleston Chew factory (now the chic Batch Yard Apartments) as post-college residents seek interesting housing options within short commutes into Boston.
Everett is easily accessible by a number of MBTA bus routes, and the long-awaited expansion of the Silver Line from Chelsea is in the final stages of planning. The potential Silver Line extension would give easy access to South Boston, Logan Airport, South Station, Fort Point, the Seaport District, and connections into Cambridge via the Red Line.
Things to Do and Places to Visit in Everett, Massachusetts
- Satisfy your thirst with a local pint of craft beer from Night Shift Brewing, Down the Road Beer Co., or Bone Up Brewing Company.
- Enjoy a bountiful Italian feast at Abbondanza Ristorante.
- Tour Short Path Distillery and stay for a custom craft cocktail afterward.
- Double down on 11 or go All-In with your Pocket Aces at the Encore Boston Harbor Casino.
Homes For Sale In Everett, MA
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage! We use the best of new technology and old-fashioned relationship building to deliver results to our homebuyers, sellers, and property investors. Our agents’ diverse experience can help you win in any corner of Greater Boston’s real estate market, including Everett, Massachusetts.
Whether you prefer to sell your home, rent your home, or purchase an investment property, we are experts in our field, and know the local Boston Real Estate market well. We can analyze your unique situation, and provide you the very best options for your financial future.
At NextHome Titletown Real Estate, our expert real estate agents will help you search for condos in Everett, multi-family homes for sale in Everett, or 2 family houses for sale in Everett, MA. We are ready to answer all of your questions about neighborhoods, local resources, schools, properties, and the newest listings for sale in Everett. If you’re looking to sell your home in Everett, NextHome Titletown Real Estate listing agents can help you get the best sale price.
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Boston’s Progressive Real Estate brokerage. Our focus is to help you sell your home faster, for more money, and to help you find and buy the perfect home with less hassle. The Everett MA real estate market is hot! Here, we can help you analyze homes recently sold in Everett MA, or you can search for homes in Everett and new homes throughout the Greater Boston Area.
We also sponsor a great local networking group called Network to Grow Your Net Worth. Feel free to join our free Facebook Group and come to one of our in-person networking events to meet real estate professionals and investors of all levels – from people just getting started to some of the region’s smartest and most creative real estate investors!
We would love to help you find your next home in Everett – contact us today!
Other Nearby Cities and Towns to Check Out:
Boston Neighborhoods to Check Out:
Latest Posts on the NextHome Titletown Real Estate Blog:
- 5 Solutions to Help Anyone Buy Their First Home in Boston
- How To Find The Perfect Partner for Real Estate in Boston
- Open House Safety for Agents, Buyers, and Property Owners – The Real Estate Law Podcast
- 5 Solutions for Potential Boston Homebuyers Who are Struggling to Save a Down Payment
- The Many Ways a Home Inspection Can Kill a Deal – The Real Estate Law Podcast
- Inexpensive Ways to Improve the Curb Appeal of Your Boston House When Listing
- How To Be An Amazing Part-Time Real Estate Agent – The Real Estate Law Podcast
- Understanding What A Title Search Covers In Boston
- Tips For Buying A House With A Friend In Boston
- How to Legally Evict a Tenant and Prepare for an Eviction – The Real Estate Law Podcast