Buy Your Next Home in Everett, MA
Photo: formulanone from Huntsville, United States [CC BY-SA 2.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)]
Thinking About Buying a Home in Everett, Massachusetts?
Everett is located right across the Mystic River from Charlestown and Somerville, and its now most-famous iconic building – the monster Encore Boston Harbor Casino that opened in 2019 – marks Everett on the map for all to see from miles away. Historically a blue-collar, industrial suburb of Boston, Everett remains a close-knit community filled with residents of many ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As casino revenues add to local tax coffers, expect to see upgrades in the community centers of Everett, including parks, roads, services, and infrastructure. Recent years have seen the redevelopment of iconic buildings such as the old Charleston Chew factory (now the chic Batch Yard Apartments) as post-college residents seek interesting housing options within short commutes into Boston.
Things to Do and Places to Visit in Everett, Massachusetts
- Satisfy your thirst with a local pint of craft beer from Night Shift Brewing, Down the Road Beer Co., or Bone Up Brewing Company.
- Enjoy a bountiful Italian feast at Abbondanza Ristorante.
- Tour Short Path Distillery and stay for a custom craft cocktail afterward.
- Double down on 11 or go All-In with your Pocket Aces at the Encore Boston Harbor Casino.
Homes For Sale In Everett, MA
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage! We use the best of new technology and old-fashioned relationship building to deliver results to our homebuyers, sellers, and property investors. Our agents’ diverse experience can help you win in any corner of Greater Boston’s real estate market, including Everett, Massachusetts.
Whether you prefer to sell your home, rent your home, or purchase an investment property, we are experts in our field, and know the local Boston Real Estate market well. We can analyze your unique situation, and provide you the very best options for your financial future.
At NextHome Titletown Real Estate, our expert real estate agents will help you search for condos in Everett, multi-family homes for sale in Everett, or 2 family houses for sale in Everett, MA. We are ready to answer all of your questions about neighborhoods, local resources, schools, properties, and the newest listings for sale in Everett. If you’re looking to sell your home in Everett, NextHome Titletown Real Estate listing agents can help you get the best sale price.
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Boston’s Progressive Real Estate brokerage. Our focus is to help you sell your home faster, for more money, and to help you find and buy the perfect home with less hassle. The Everett MA real estate market is hot! Here, we can help you analyze homes recently sold in Everett MA, or you can search for homes in Everett and new homes throughout the Greater Boston Area.
We would love to help you find your next home in Everett – contact us today!
Other Nearby Cities and Towns to Check Out:
Boston Neighborhoods to Check Out:
Latest Posts on the NextHome Titletown Real Estate Blog:
- 6 Mistakes Buyers and Sellers Make During Real Estate Transactions in Boston
- 5 Ways To Generate Interest For Your House in Boston
- Staging Your House During The Holiday Season in Boston
- Why Every Boston Real Estate Investor Needs a Good Agent on Their Team
- The Top 5 Mistakes Sellers Make When Selling a Home in Boston
- 5 Estate Planning Tips for Homeowners in Boston
- How International Buyers Can Purchase Property In Boston
- Our Step By Step Guide For Creating a Comparative Market Analysis for Boston Home Sellers
- 6 Things You Should Ignore When Buying a Home in Boston
- A Veterans Guide To Buying A Home In Boston