Buy Your Next Home in Chelsea, MA
Photo: Daderot [CC0]
Thinking About Buying a Home in Chelsea, Massachusetts?
Chelsea is an evolving city with industrial roots, separated from Boston by the Tobin Bridge that stretches atop the Mystic River. With over 35,000 residents in just 2 square miles (the smallest city in Massachusetts by area), Chelsea has become a popular destination for home seekers looking for a culturally rich city with more affordable housing options than what they can find just across the river in Charlestown or Somerville.
Chelsea is culturally diverse, and one of three cities in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts where a majority of the population identified as Hispanic or Latino. Since 2005, there has been a significant re-investment in affordable housing, office space, retail, small business, and a variety of restaurants. Many non-profit community organizations based in Chelsea are committed to the safety and security of Chelsea residents, including The Neighborhood Developers, La Colaborativa, ROCA, and Healthy Chelsea.
Among new apartment complexes, you will find multi-family buildings of all sorts – new, renovated, loft-style, and those still awaiting a developer’s touch.
Chelsea features a number of neighborhoods, including:
- Mill Hill – bounded by Mill Creek and Chelsea Creek
- Chelsea Square – near downtown, featuring turn-of-the-century architecture and brick row houses
- Carter Park – commercial and heavily trafficked area with retail, FBI Headquarters, and a number of single-family homes
- Pratville – northwest part of town, lots of multi-family dwellings
- Soldier’s Home – centered by a senior-care community and Powderhorn Hill and Malone Park
- Addison-Orange – a densely populated neighborhood north of downtown filled with multi-family units
- Bellingham Square – a walkable, scenic historic district anchored by City Hall
- Admirals Hill – expansive views with lots of redevelopment and larger-scale residential buildings, plus the pretty Mary O’Malley Park
Things to Do and Places to Visit in Chelsea, Massachusetts
- Sweat out a weekend of excess and grab a Platza Oak Leaf scrub at Dillons Russian Steam Bath, operating since 1885.
- Enjoy some of the tastiest Neapolitan pizza in the Boston area at Ciao! Pizza & Pasta.
- Have a picnic and take in the gorgeous views of Boston, the Mystic River, and the Tobin Bridge from Mary O’Malley State Park.
- Invite a group of friends and experience combat archery (a combination of dodgeball and archery) at Archery Games Boston.
Homes For Sale In Chelsea
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage! We use the best of new technology and old-fashioned relationship building to deliver results to our homebuyers, sellers, and property investors. Our agents’ diverse experience can help you win in any corner of Greater Boston’s real estate market, including Chelsea, Massachusetts.
Whether you prefer to sell your home, rent your home, or purchase an investment property, we are experts in our field, and know the local Chelsea Real Estate market well. We can analyze your unique situation, and provide you the very best options for your financial future.
At NextHome Titletown Real Estate, our expert real estate agents will help you search for new condos in Chelsea, multi-family homes for sale in Chelsea, or single family homes for sale in Chelsea MA. We are ready to answer all of your questions about neighborhoods, local resources, schools, properties, and the newest condos for sale in Chelsea. If you’re looking to sell your home in Chelsea, NextHome Titletown Real Estate listing agents can help you get the best sale price.
And while there are a number of real estate agents in Chelsea, very few have a licensed real estate attorney as their Managing Broker like we do! Rory Gill has practiced real estate law for over a decade, and can help interpret some of the more specific legal elements of Chelsea real estate for sale.
If you’re looking into classes for your real estate license, as part of our training after earning your real estate license, we offer a program exclusive to NextHome agents called Day One – an immersive 12-week program that meets in-person twice each week and will get you set up to succeed in the Chelsea MA real estate market.
We also sponsor a great local networking group called Network to Grow Your Net Worth. Feel free to join our free Facebook Group and come to one of our in-person networking events to meet real estate professionals and investors of all levels – from people just getting started to some of the region’s smartest and most creative real estate investors!
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Boston’s Progressive Real Estate brokerage. Our focus is to help you sell your home faster, for more money, and to help you find and buy the perfect home with less hassle. The Chelsea MA real estate market is hot, and there are many terrific homes for sale in Chelsea! Here, we can help you analyze homes recently sold in Chelsea MA, or you can search for homes in Chelsea and new homes throughout the Greater Boston Area.
We would love to help you find your next home in Chelsea – contact us today!
Boston Neighborhoods to Check Out:
Other Nearby Cities and Towns to Check Out:
Latest Posts on the NextHome Titletown Real Estate Blog:
- Our Home Buying Guide For Millennials In Boston
- How To Buy A House With A Family Member In Boston
- Real Estate Scams and How You Can Avoid Them
- How To Help Your Kids Adjust To A Move In Boston
- Determining What Homeowners Insurance Does and Does Not Cover In Boston
- How To Handle Cloudy Title In Boston
- Airbnb, Vacation Rental, and Short-Term Rental Tax Tips
- Understanding Umbrella Insurance For Homeowners in Boston
- 3 Tips for Moving With Your Pets In Boston
- Condo Conversions Explained – Everything You Need To Know, Part 2 of 2