Buy Your Next Home in Chelsea, MA
Photo: Daderot [CC0]
Thinking About Buying a Home in Chelsea, Massachusetts?
Chelsea is an evolving city with industrial roots, separated from Boston by the Tobin Bridge that stretches atop the Mystic River. With over 35,000 residents in just 2 square miles (the smallest city in Massachusetts by area), Chelsea has become a popular destination for home seekers looking for a culturally rich city with more affordable housing options than what they can find just across the river in Charlestown or Somerville. Among new apartment complexes, you will find multi-family buildings of all sorts – new, renovated, loft-style, and those still awaiting a developer’s touch.
Chelsea features a number of neighborhoods, including:
- Mill Hill – bounded by Mill Creek and Chelsea Creek
- Chelsea Square – near downtown, featuring turn-of-the-century architecture and brick row houses
- Carter Park – commercial and heavily trafficked area with retail, FBI Headquarters, and a number of single-family homes
- Pratville – northwest part of town, lots of multi-family dwellings
- Soldier’s Home – centered by a senior-care community and Powderhorn Hill and Malone Park
- Addison-Orange – a densely populated neighborhood north of downtown filled with multi-family units
- Bellingham Square – a walkable, scenic historic district anchored by City Hall
- Admirals Hill – expansive views with lots of redevelopment and larger-scale residential buildings, plus the pretty Mary O’Malley Park
Things to Do and Places to Visit in Chelsea, Massachusetts
- Sweat out a weekend of excess and grab a Platza Oak Leaf scrub at Dillons Russian Steam Bath, operating since 1885.
- Enjoy some of the tastiest Neapolitan pizza in the Boston area at Ciao! Pizza & Pasta.
- Have a picnic and take in the gorgeous views of Boston, the Mystic River, and the Tobin Bridge from Mary O’Malley State Park.
- Invite a group of friends and experience combat archery (a combination of dodgeball and archery) at Archery Games Boston.
Homes For Sale In Chelsea
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage! We use the best of new technology and old-fashioned relationship building to deliver results to our homebuyers, sellers, and property investors. Our agents’ diverse experience can help you win in any corner of Greater Boston’s real estate market, including Chelsea, Massachusetts.
Whether you prefer to sell your home, rent your home, or purchase an investment property, we are experts in our field, and know the local Chelsea Real Estate market well. We can analyze your unique situation, and provide you the very best options for your financial future.
At NextHome Titletown Real Estate, our expert real estate agents will help you search for new condos in Chelsea, multi-family homes for sale in Chelsea, or single family homes for sale in Chelsea MA. We are ready to answer all of your questions about neighborhoods, local resources, schools, properties, and the newest condos for sale in Chelsea. If you’re looking to sell your home in Chelsea, NextHome Titletown Real Estate listing agents can help you get the best sale price.
And while there are a number of real estate agents in Chelsea, very few have a licensed real estate attorney as their Managing Broker like we do! Rory Gill has practiced real estate law for over a decade, and can help interpret some of the more specific legal elements of Chelsea real estate for sale.
If you’re looking into classes for your real estate license, as part of our training after earning your real estate license, we offer a program exclusive to NextHome agents called Day One – an immersive 12-week program that meets in-person twice each week and will get you set up to succeed in the Chelsea MA real estate market.
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Boston’s Progressive Real Estate brokerage. Our focus is to help you sell your home faster, for more money, and to help you find and buy the perfect home with less hassle. The Chelsea MA real estate market is hot, and there are many terrific homes for sale in Chelsea! Here, we can help you analyze homes recently sold in Chelsea MA, or you can search for homes in Chelsea and new homes throughout the Greater Boston Area.
We would love to help you find your next home in Chelsea – contact us today!
Boston Neighborhoods to Check Out:
Other Nearby Cities and Towns to Check Out:
Latest Posts on the NextHome Titletown Real Estate Blog:
- Renting a House in Boston? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Instead
- 6 Potential Roadblocks Home Sellers Face in Boston and How You Can Get Past Them
- 6 Mistakes Buyers and Sellers Make During Real Estate Transactions in Boston
- 5 Ways To Generate Interest For Your House in Boston
- Staging Your House During The Holiday Season in Boston
- Why Every Boston Real Estate Investor Needs a Good Agent on Their Team
- The Top 5 Mistakes Sellers Make When Selling a Home in Boston
- 5 Estate Planning Tips for Homeowners in Boston
- How International Buyers Can Purchase Property In Boston
- Our Step By Step Guide For Creating a Comparative Market Analysis for Boston Home Sellers