Buy Your Next Home in Boston, MA – Charlestown
Thinking About Buying a Home in Charlestown, Massachusetts?
On the north side of Boston, Charlestown is a quick walk into Downtown Boston, and is Boston’s oldest neighborhood. The population – about 17,000 residents in just 1 square mile – is a mix of new residents and life-long “Townies,” living in many multi-family units, row houses, and townhomes. Some of the most desirable housing units are near the Bunker Hill Monument or the Charlestown Navy Yard (which feature breathtaking views of Boston Harbor). Charlestown has easy access to I-93 (and especially points north, since just south is the Big Dig tunnel, which is rarely a treat at any point throughout the day), Route 1 heading over the Tobin Bridge, and Route 99 which heads into Everett (and right to the new Encore casino resort).
Things to Do and Places to Visit in Charlestown, Massachusetts
- Grab a pint and a burger at the welcoming and homey Warren Tavern, one of Boston’s oldest restaurants, established in 1780.
- Tour the USS Constitution (a.k.a. Old Ironsides), the oldest commissioned warship afloat in the entire world!
- Head to Pier 6 for a late-night cocktail and one of the most breathtaking views of Boston Harbor.
- Visit Monument Square and the Bunker Hill Monument, part of the Freedom Trail commemorating one of the most pivotal battles of the American Revolution in 1775 (and the origin of the phrase “Don’t fire until you see the whites of their eyes!”)
Homes For Sale In Charlestown
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.
Work With NextHome Titletown Real Estate To Buy Or Sell A Home In The Charlestown Neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts!
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage! We use the best of new technology and old-fashioned relationship building to deliver results to our homebuyers, sellers, and property investors. Our agents’ diverse experience can help you win in any corner of Greater Boston’s real estate market, including Charlestown.
Whether you prefer to sell your home, rent your home, or purchase an investment property, we are experts in our field, and know the local Boston Real Estate market well. We can analyze your unique situation, and provide you the very best options for your financial future.
At NextHome Titletown Real Estate, our expert real estate agents will help you search for condos in Charlestown, multi-family homes for sale in Charlestown, Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale, or single family homes for sale in Charlestown. We are ready to answer all of your questions about neighborhoods, local resources, schools, properties, and the newest listings for sale in Charlestown. If you’re looking to sell your home in Charlestown, NextHome Titletown Real Estate listing agents can help you get the best sale price.
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Boston’s Progressive Real Estate brokerage. Our focus is to help you sell your Boston, Massachusetts area home faster, for more money, and to help you find and buy the perfect home with less hassle. Here, you can search for homes in Charlestown and new homes in Boston.
We would love to help you find your next home in Charlestown – contact us today!
Other Boston Neighborhoods to Check Out:
Other Nearby Cities and Towns to Check Out:
Latest Posts on the NextHome Titletown Real Estate Blog:
- How To Avoid Over Pricing Your Home in Boston
- Renting a House in Boston? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Instead
- 6 Potential Roadblocks Home Sellers Face in Boston and How You Can Get Past Them
- 6 Mistakes Buyers and Sellers Make During Real Estate Transactions in Boston
- 5 Ways To Generate Interest For Your House in Boston
- Staging Your House During The Holiday Season in Boston
- Why Every Boston Real Estate Investor Needs a Good Agent on Their Team
- The Top 5 Mistakes Sellers Make When Selling a Home in Boston
- 5 Estate Planning Tips for Homeowners in Boston
- How International Buyers Can Purchase Property In Boston