Buy Your Next Home in Cambridge, MA
Thinking About Buying a Home in Cambridge, Massachusetts?
Cross the Charles River from Boston, and you’ll instantly feel incredibly smarter. Well, perhaps that’s not necessarily the case, but among Harvard University, MIT, and the tech world that is Kendall Square, Cambridge has one of the highest percentage of geniuses in the world!
A diverse city of over 105,000, Cambridge is a diverse community filled with progressive policies, a liberal and forward-thinking mindset, and a trailblazing spirit, all packed within 7 square miles. Bordered by Boston, Arlington, Belmont, Watertown, and Somerville, Cambridge is the 5th most populous city in Massachusetts (behind Boston, Worcester, Springfield, and Lowell). You will find commuters of all types zipping around town and into Boston in their cars (which are more and more electric-powered as the years pass), bicycles, scooters, via the MBTA Red Line, or on foot.
Residents of Cambridge usually describe their neighborhoods by their T Stops, which often coincide with the names of the Squares within the city. The primary Squares within Cambridge are:
- Kendall Square – home of MIT, oodles of tech companies, and an emerging dining scene
- Central Square – an eclectic square filled with cool concert venues, ethnic restaurants, and Cambridgeport
- Harvard Square – anchored by Harvard University and Harvard Square, with tons of shopping, dining, and iconic Ivy League sights
- Porter Square – home of Lesley University,
- Inman Square – filled with restaurants, shops, and multi-family residences
- Lechmere Square – home of the Cambridgeside Galleria
Cambridge is home of the first legal same-sex marriage in the United States, way back in 2004 at Cambridge City Hall.
Things to Do and Places to Visit in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Hop on your bike and ride along the Charles River Bike Path just before sunset to catch the Boston Skyline with an amazingly colorful backdrop.
- Harvard Square features an array of retailers, restaurants, and people watching. You’ll feel 10x smarter just walking around Harvard Yard.
- Not to be outdone by Harvard, Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s campus features many modern architecturally fascinating buildings, and its Kendall Square surroundings have undergone a tech renaissance over the past decade, becoming a playground for the brightest STEM minds.
- Check out the craft beer scene at Cambridge Brewing Company, Lamplighter Brewing, or the original Lord Hobo location at Lord Hobo Beer Bar.
Homes For Sale In Cambridge
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage! We use the best of new technology and old-fashioned relationship building to deliver results to our homebuyers, sellers, and property investors. Our agents’ diverse experience can help you win in any corner of Greater Boston’s real estate market, including Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Whether you prefer to sell your home, rent your home, or purchase an investment property, we are experts in our field, and know the local Boston Real Estate market well. We can analyze your unique situation, and provide you the very best options for your financial future.
At NextHome Titletown Real Estate, our expert real estate agents will help you search for new condos in Cambridge, multi-family homes for sale in Cambridge, or luxury condos in Cambridge MA. We are ready to answer all of your questions about neighborhoods, local resources, schools, properties, and the newest condos for sale in Cambridge. If you’re looking to sell your home in Cambridge, NextHome Titletown Real Estate listing agents can help you get the best sale price.
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Boston’s Progressive Real Estate brokerage. Our focus is to help you sell your home faster, for more money, and to help you find and buy the perfect home with less hassle. The Cambridge MA real estate market is hot, and there are many terrific homes for sale in Cambridge! Here, we can help you analyze recently sold homes in Cambridge MA, new construction condos for sale in Cambridge, or you can search for homes in Cambridge and new homes throughout the Greater Boston Area.
We would love to help you find your next home in Cambridge – contact us today!
Boston Neighborhoods to Check Out:
Other Cities and Towns to Check Out:
Latest Posts on the NextHome Titletown Real Estate Blog:
- 6 Things People Forget To Do When Selling a House in Boston
- 5 Things Your Agent is Responsible For When Selling a House in Boston
- 7 People You Need To Notify When You Move in Boston
- 5 Things You Can Do If Your Boston House Appraises Low
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Your Lender When Buying a House in Boston
- 5 Things That Affect Your Property Value in Boston
- 5 Simple Upgrades You Can Do To Increase Your Home Value in Boston
- 5 Great Reasons To Buy A House In The Winter In Boston
- How To Avoid Over Pricing Your Home in Boston
- Renting a House in Boston? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Instead