Buy Your Next Home in Brookline, MA
Photo – John Phelan [CC BY 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)]
Thinking About Buying a Home in Brookline, Massachusetts?
Brookline borders six neighborhoods of Boston – Brighton, Fenway, Allston, Mission Hill, Jamaica Plain, and West Roxbury – but it is a town unto itself, and is even in a different county from Boston (Brookline is in Norfolk County, and Boston is in Suffolk County). Throughout its history, Brookline has resisted annexation from Boston, and is now geographically separated from the rest of Norfolk county as a result of neighboring communities having joined with the City of Boston.
With a population of just over 58,000 residents, Brookline is the most populous Town (as opposed to a City) in Massachusetts. While lush and verdant, Brookline is densely populated in its 6.8 square miles. And the residents of Brookline are smart! Over 14% of the population hold doctorate degrees, the highest percentage in the United States. Many of these degree holders work for esteemed educational institutions such as Harvard Medical School and Boston University.
Wikipedia lists the numerous neighborhoods of Brookline, including:
- Aspinwall Hill
- Brookline Hills
- Brookline Village
- Buttonwood Village
- Brookline High School, Near Pierce District
- Chestnut Hill, which also extends into Newton and the Boston neighborhoods of West Roxbury and Brighton
- Cleveland Circle, which also extends into Brighton and up towards Boston College
- Coolidge Corner
- Corey Farm
- Corey Hill
- Cottage Farm
- Fisher Hill
- Jamaica Pond
- JFK Crossing
- Larz Anderson Park
- Longwood (across the Muddy River from the Longwood Medical and Academic Area in Boston)
- North Brookline
- Pill Hill (also known as “High Street Hill”)
- The Point (originally “Whiskey Point”)
- Putterham Circle (South Brookline)
- The Runkle District
- South Brookline (“Sobro”)
- Saint Mary
- The Heights (just west of Washington Square)
- Washington Square
Things to Do and Places to Visit in Brookline, Massachusetts
- Brookline is a central cultural hub for the Jewish community of the Greater Boston area.
- Coolidge Corner and the Coolidge Corner Theatre
- John F. Kennedy National Historic Site
- Frederick Law Olmsted National Historic Site
- Puppet Showplace Theatre, one of the four oldest puppet theaters in the United States
Homes For Sale In Brookline
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage! We use the best of new technology and old-fashioned relationship building to deliver results to our homebuyers, sellers, and property investors. Our agents’ diverse experience can help you win in any corner of Greater Boston’s real estate market, including Brookline, Massachusetts.
Whether you prefer to sell your home, rent your home, or purchase an investment property, we are experts in our field, and know the local Boston Real Estate market well. We can analyze your unique situation, and provide you the very best options for your financial future.
At NextHome Titletown Real Estate, our expert real estate agents will help you search for condos in Brookline, multi-family homes for sale in Brookline, or single family homes for sale in Brookline, MA. We are ready to answer all of your questions about neighborhoods, local resources, schools, properties, and the newest listings for sale in Brookline. If you’re looking to sell your home in Brookline, NextHome Titletown Real Estate listing agents can help you get the best sale price.
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Boston’s Progressive Real Estate brokerage. Our focus is to help you sell your home faster, for more money, and to help you find and buy the perfect home with less hassle. The Brookline MA real estate market, which includes condos for sale in Coolidge Corner, is hot! Here, you can search for homes in Brookline and new homes throughout the Greater Boston Area.
We would love to help you find your next home in Brookline – contact us today!
Other Boston Neighborhoods to Check Out:
Other Nearby Cities and Towns to Check Out:
Latest Posts on the NextHome Titletown Real Estate Blog:
- 6 Things People Forget To Do When Selling a House in Boston
- 5 Things Your Agent is Responsible For When Selling a House in Boston
- 7 People You Need To Notify When You Move in Boston
- 5 Things You Can Do If Your Boston House Appraises Low
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Your Lender When Buying a House in Boston
- 5 Things That Affect Your Property Value in Boston
- 5 Simple Upgrades You Can Do To Increase Your Home Value in Boston
- 5 Great Reasons To Buy A House In The Winter In Boston
- How To Avoid Over Pricing Your Home in Boston
- Renting a House in Boston? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Instead