Buy Your Next Home in Braintree, MA
Thinking About Buying a Home in Braintree?
When many outsiders first hear “Braintree,” they immediately think of South Shore Plaza, the giant upscale indoor shopping center that continues to draw crowds year-round based on the caliber of retailers and proximity to the I-93 / Rte 3 split.
But Braintree is far more than an indoor mall!
Home to over 35,000 residents, Braintree is a lovely bedroom community about 10 miles south of Boston, accessible via the MBTA with the terminating stop on the Red Line. A calm, safe, and historic suburb with excellent public and private school options, Braintree has a high school sports scene that is a popular way residents celebrate hometown pride while remaining connected to one another. Braintree competes against schools throughout the South Shore and around Greater Boston.
Residents appreciate the proximity to local shopping, dining, and recreational opportunities, all while enjoying more spacious living conditions and less urban hustle-bustle than they would find just a few miles north. Braintree has amazing public parks and youth sports. The town invests heavily in safety protocols with their effective police and fire departments. People who move to Braintree stay in Braintree.
Braintree real estate features a variety of property types, including single family homes, condos, townhomes, multi-family homes, and larger apartment buildings. Many properties include amenities popular in suburban communities, such as two car garages, updated kitchens, and outdoor space.
Things to Do and Places to Visit in Braintree
- Blue Hills Reservation is one of the largest expanses of undeveloped conservation land near Boston. Great Blue Hill reaches 635 feet above sea level. Family-friendly and great for hikers of all skill levels, the 125 miles of trails at Blue Hills have markings with numbers and color dots on the trees to avoid getting lost. If you have a sharp eye in mid-July, you might even find wild blueberries!
- South Shore Plaza has amazing shopping and dining! Nordstrom, Lush, Pandora, The Cheesecake Factory, Primark, Long’s Jewelers, Davio’s, Apple, and H&M are some of the most popular retailers with locations at South Shore Plaza.
- Enjoy the sunsets and quiet at Sunset Lake, where you’ll find an excellent playground, gazebo, boat ramps, volleyball, and a beach at this family-friendly recreational location.
- Head over to Pond Meadow, where you’ll find 325 acres of recreational and conservation land serving the residents of Braintree and neighboring Weymouth. Constructed by the Army Corp of Engineers and serving primarily as a flood control district, Pond Meadow features a 20 acre pond, 290 foot dam, hiking, bird watching, biking, cross-country skiing, picnic grounds, and summer nature programs for children.
- Savor a pint at Widowmaker Brewery on Wood Road in their outdoor beer garden.
Homes For Sale In Braintree
Work With NextHome Titletown Real Estate To Buy Or Sell Your Home In Braintree, Massachusetts!
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage! We use the best of new technology and old-fashioned relationship building to deliver results to our homebuyers, sellers, and property investors. Our agents’ diverse experience can help you win in any corner of Greater Boston’s real estate market.
Whether you’re looking to sell a single family home in Braintree, buy a new house, or purchase an investment property, we are experts in our field, and know the local Braintree Real Estate market well. We can analyze your unique situation, and provide you the very best options for your financial future.
At NextHome Titletown Real Estate, our real estate agents in Braintree are local experts. We will help you search for homes, and are ready to answer all of your questions about neighborhoods, local resources, schools, properties, and the newest listings for sale.
If you’re looking to buy real estate in Braintree, our NextHome Titletown Real Estate agents can help you get the best purchase price.
If you’re looking to sell your home in Braintree, our focus is to help you sell your home faster, for more money, and to help you find and buy the perfect next home with less hassle.
We would love to help you find your next home in Braintree – contact us today!
Other Nearby Cities and Towns to Check Out:
Latest Posts on the NextHome Titletown Real Estate Blog:
- Our Home Buying Guide For Millennials In Boston
- How To Buy A House With A Family Member In Boston
- Real Estate Scams and How You Can Avoid Them
- How To Help Your Kids Adjust To A Move In Boston
- Determining What Homeowners Insurance Does and Does Not Cover In Boston
- How To Handle Cloudy Title In Boston
- Airbnb, Vacation Rental, and Short-Term Rental Tax Tips
- Understanding Umbrella Insurance For Homeowners in Boston
- 3 Tips for Moving With Your Pets In Boston
- Condo Conversions Explained – Everything You Need To Know, Part 2 of 2
Helpful Searches Related to Braintree Real Estate
- Single Family Homes For Sale In Braintree, MA
- Braintree Condos For Sale
- Best Real Estate Agents in Braintree
- Duplexes / Multi-Family Homes For Sale Braintree
- Sell My House Fast Braintree
- Braintree Real Estate Agent
- Top Real Estate Agents in Braintree, MA
- Real Estate in Braintree, MA
- Compare Real Estate Agents in Braintree, MA