Buy Your Next Home in Boston, MA – Seaport District
Thinking About Buying a Home in The Seaport District in Boston?
Technically a neighborhood within South Boston, the Seaport District (f.k.a. / a.k.a. The South Boston Waterfront) has a distinct identity from Southie proper. What was once (just a few years ago) a vast under-developed sea of open-air parking lots, the Seaport is now the hottest neighborhood in Boston (and, arguably, in the entire United States).
Blink and you’ll miss a new hotel, commercial tower, or apartment building – they are seemingly erected daily. In 2010, Boston’s former Mayor Thomas Menino anointed the Seaport as the “Innovation District,” and just a decade later, his vision came true.
The Seaport features a plethora of upscale restaurants, tech employers, an expanding convention center that hosts some of the largest conventions on the East Coast, multiple new hotel projects, and brand-new residential buildings catering to the seemingly endless supply of millennial young professionals. Major employers in the Seaport include Amazon, PTC, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, America’s Test Kitchen, Red Hat, Reebok, LogMeIn, PricewaterhouseCoopers, and many others.
Things to Do and Places to Visit in Boston’s Seaport District
- Craft Beer Pub Crawl to Lord Hobo, Trillium, City Tap, and Harpoon
- Catch a sunset from the Roofdeck at Legal Harborside, one of the best spots for rooftop cocktails in the Seaport.
- Head to The Pavilion for live music on the waterfront during a gorgeous summer night.
- Enjoy the seven large colorful sculptures permanently installed along Seaport Boulevard. Spanish street artist Okuda San Miguel designed Air Sea Land to brighten up the corridor with a kaleidoscope of colors.
- Outdoor yoga at Seaport Square followed by a post-sweat cocktail at Gather.
- Give your credit card a workout at the newest upscale shopping district within Boston, including brand-new outposts of Bonobos, L.L. Bean, Fjällräven, Lululemon, Mr. Sid, and Everlane, all while enjoying stunning views of Boston Harbor along Seaport Boulevard.
- Head into Southie proper! The Seaport District is technically part of South Boston, and the neighborhood depicted in such movies as Good Will Hunting, Boondock Saints, Black Mass, Mystic River, Gone Baby Gone, and The Departed is just a quick walk past the Boston Convention and Expo Center on Summer Street. Venture into Southie and you’ll see the iconic triple-deckers shown on the big screen. Plan your own stroll through Southie proper, or book an official guided Movie & TV tour!
Homes For Sale In The Seaport District
Work With NextHome Titletown Real Estate To Buy Or Sell A Home In The Seaport District in Boston, Massachusetts
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage! We use the best of new technology and old-fashioned relationship building to deliver results to our homebuyers, sellers, and property investors. Our agents’ diverse experience can help you win in any corner of Greater Boston’s real estate market, including The Seaport District.
Whether you prefer to sell your home, rent your home, or purchase an investment property, we are experts in our field, and know the local Boston Real Estate market well. We can analyze your unique situation, and provide you the very best options for your financial future.
At NextHome Titletown Real Estate, our expert real estate agents will help you search for condos in the Seaport District. We are ready to answer all of your questions about neighborhoods, local resources, schools, properties, and the newest listings for sale in the Seaport, including luxury condos at buildings like Echelon, Pier 4, and 50 Liberty. If you’re looking to sell your luxury condo in the Seaport District, NextHome Titletown Real Estate listing agents can help you get the best sale price.
We also sponsor a great local networking group called Network to Grow Your Net Worth. Feel free to join our free Facebook Group and come to one of our in-person networking events to meet real estate professionals and investors of all levels – from people just getting started to some of the region’s smartest and most creative real estate investors!
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Boston’s Progressive Real Estate brokerage. Our focus is to help you sell your Seaport District home faster, for more money, and to help you find and buy the perfect home with less hassle. Here, you can search for homes in the Seaport District and new homes in Boston.
Other Boston Neighborhoods to Check Out:
Other Nearby Cities and Towns to Check Out:
Latest Posts on the NextHome Titletown Real Estate Blog:
- Our Home Buying Guide For Millennials In Boston
- How To Buy A House With A Family Member In Boston
- How To Help Your Kids Adjust To A Move In Boston
- Determining What Homeowners Insurance Does and Does Not Cover In Boston
- How To Handle Cloudy Title In Boston
- Airbnb, Vacation Rental, and Short-Term Rental Tax Tips
- Understanding Umbrella Insurance For Homeowners in Boston
- Real Estate Scams and How You Can Avoid Them
- 3 Tips for Moving With Your Pets In Boston
- Our Home Buying Guide For Generation Z in Boston