Buy Your Next Home in Avon, MA
Thinking About Buying a Home in Avon?
Avon is a small town of under 5,000 residents about 17 miles south of Boston. Neighbored by Stoughton, Randolph, and Holbrook, Avon is an affordable suburb with easy access to Route 24 and public transit services into Boston via MBTA bus to Ashmont Station, or Commuter Rail service on the Middleborough / Lakeville line from either the Montello or Holbrook / Randolph station stops.
For a town of its size, Avon offers plenty of community services for residents, and is home to many major retailers (or in close proximity to the town line), such as Home Depot, Jordan’s Furniture, Costco, IKEA, Christmas Tree Shops and New Balance. As a result of the strong commercial base, Avon residents enjoy lower residential taxes and a solid school system.
Much of the housing types in Avon are single-family homes, often built around the 1960s, and as such are reflected in the housing styles and aesthetics – ranches, split-level homes, and Capes.
Things to Do and Places to Visit in Avon
- The D.W. Field Park is a massive 650-acre municipal park managed by the parks department of the City of Brockton, and owned by both Brockton and Avon. Another local park designed by the Olmstead family, D.W. Field Park has seven bodies of water and is filled with beautiful trees, nature, and fresh air. Once each year on Columbus Day weekend, the observation tower is open to the public.
- Visit Blanchard’s Colonial Tavern Museum and take yourself back to the early 18th century in the home of an old seafarer. See if you can sense the tavern ghost, David, who continues to remind non-believers of his presence.
- Hit up The Enchanted Village during the holiday season at Jordan’s Furniture. An homage to the original Enchanted Village from the 1960’s and 1970’s at Jordan Marsh in their Downtown Crossing location, Jordan’s purchased the collection in 2009 when it was put up for auction by then-owners the City of Boston, who had stopped displaying The Enchanted Village altogether.
- Enjoy authentic African cuisine at TamBo’s Kitchen, where their scratch kitchen prepares popular Western African dishes such as jollof rice, goat curry, yam porridge, and nkwobi.
Homes For Sale In Avon
Work With NextHome Titletown Real Estate To Buy Or Sell Your Home In Avon, Massachusetts!
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage! We use the best of new technology and old-fashioned relationship building to deliver results to our homebuyers, sellers, and property investors. Our agents’ diverse experience can help you win in any corner of Greater Boston’s real estate market.
Whether you’re looking to sell a single family home in Avon, a condo unit, buy a new house, or purchase an investment property, we are experts in our field, and know the local Avon Real Estate market well. We can analyze your unique situation, and provide you the very best options for your financial future.
At NextHome Titletown Real Estate, our real estate agents in Avon are local experts. We will help you search for homes, and are ready to answer all of your questions about neighborhoods, local resources, schools, properties, and the newest listings for sale.
We also sponsor a great local networking group called Network to Grow Your Net Worth. Feel free to join our free Facebook Group and come to one of our in-person networking events to meet real estate professionals and investors of all levels – from people just getting started to some of the region’s smartest and most creative real estate investors!
We would love to help you find your next home in Avon – contact us today!
Other Nearby Cities and Towns to Check Out:
Latest Posts on the NextHome Titletown Real Estate Blog:
- How to Handle Bad Neighbors When Selling Your House in Boston
- Should You Sell Your House or Hold? 5 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Hiring an Agent in Boston
- How to Accurately Estimate the Repair Costs of Your Home in Boston
- 5 Things To Do Today If You Are Thinking of Buying a New Home Within the Next Year in Boston
- What You Need to Know About A Construction Loan When Buying a Home in Boston
- Tips For Buying A House With A Friend In Boston
- 5 Ways To Increase Curb Appeal When Selling a House
- What You Need to Know Before Buying Waterfront Property
- Tips for Negotiations and Objections for Home Buyers in Boston
- Our Top 10 Questions We Receive About Buying and Selling Houses in Boston
Helpful Searches Related to Avon Real Estate
- Single Family Homes For Sale In Avon, MA
- Best Real Estate Agents in Avon, MA
- Real Estate in Avon, MA
- Sell My House Fast Avon
- Avon Real Estate Agent
- Duplexes / Multi-Family Homes For Sale Avon
- Top Real Estate Agents in Avon, MA
- Compare Real Estate Agents in Avon, MA
- Avon Condos For Sale