Buy Your Next Home in Arlington, MA
Thinking About Buying a Home in Arlington?
Just minutes from Cambridge and Boston, Arlington continues to be recognized as one of the best places to live in Massachusetts year in and year out. In Arlington, you’ll find a diverse population of residents who enjoy the conveniences expected with a town of over 45,000 residents – open spaces, great dining, plenty of recreation, and public transit options (well, the bus, but the Alewife stop on the MBTA Red Line is just over the town line). Arlington is bounded by Routes 2 and 3, allowing convenient options for people communing by car.
Arlington’s school system is excellent, partly why you’ll find that Arlington is filled with young families and professionals, many who venture into Downtown Boston or the many universities on that side of the Charles River. Many parts of town are accessible by the Minuteman Bikeway that runs through town.
Arlington Center is a lovely and historic blend of suburb and city, featuring shops, restaurants, and a Farmer’s Market from June through October.
Arlington real estate features a variety of property types, although almost half of the dwellings are single-family homes. The rest are a mixture of large and small apartment buildings and duplex homes. Homes range from small apartments to large 3-4 bedroom homes for growing families. About 70% of the residents in Arlington are homeowners. Many properties include standard amenities popular in suburban communities, such as outdoor space and renovated interior spaces.
Things to Do and Places to Visit in Arlington
- Spy Pond Park is a beautiful public recreation area featuring a 103-acre pond adjacent to the Minuteman Bikeway. Spy Pond park has a public boat ramp for canoes and kayaks, a picnic area, tennis courts, and a playground.
- Robbins Farm Park features a soccer field, baseball diamond, picnic area, and gorgeous views of Downtown Boston, especially during the autumn months when the leaves turn their array of beautiful fall colors.
- Stroll through the Arlington Cultural District, the primary bustling destination in Arlington for dining, culture, the arts, and entertainment. Walkable along Massachusetts Avenue from East Arlington’s Capitol Square to the Civic Block in Arlington Center, you will encounter antique shops, art galleries, and a densely populated downtown neighborhood.
- No trip to Arlington is complete for carnivores without stopping at Blue Ribbon Barbecue, where you can take home vacuum-packed delicious cuts of tender meats and side dishes.
- The Old Schwamb Mill is the oldest continuously operating mill in the United States! Open for tours throughout the week, the Old Schwamb Mill features three buildings and an intact, Civil War-era shop floor that contains multiple generations of tools and machines. More than a century ago, the mill utilized water power and steam power to manufacture finely-crafted natural wood and gilded frames.
Homes For Sale In Arlington
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.
Yes! Please Send Me New Listings in Arlington As They Hit The Market!
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage! We use the best of new technology and old-fashioned relationship building to deliver results to our homebuyers, sellers, and property investors. Our agents’ diverse experience can help you win in any corner of Greater Boston’s real estate market.
Whether you’re looking to sell a single family home in Arlington, buy a new house, or purchase an investment property, we are experts in our field, and know the local Arlington Real Estate market well. We can analyze your unique situation, and provide you the very best options for your financial future.
At NextHome Titletown Real Estate, our real estate agents in Arlington are local experts. We will help you search for homes, and are ready to answer all of your questions about neighborhoods, local resources, schools, properties, and the newest listings for sale.
If you’re looking to buy real estate in Arlington, our NextHome Titletown Real Estate agents can help you get the best purchase price.
If you’re looking to sell your home in Arlington, our focus is to help you sell your home faster, for more money, and to help you find and buy the perfect next home with less hassle.
We would love to help you find your next home in Arlington – contact us today!
Other Nearby Cities and Towns to Check Out:
Latest Posts on the NextHome Titletown Real Estate Blog:
- How NextHome Titletown Real Estate Can Help You Buy a Home in Boston Using Rent to Own Contracts!
- Should I Get My Real Estate License?
- Cross-Country Relocation Tips for Home Buyers and Sellers in Boston
- 5 Ways to Deal With Bad Tenants in Boston
- 3 Things You Should Never Do When Selling Your House in Boston
- Real Estate and Death – Estate Planning Details to Protect Your Assets
- 5 Tips to Sell a House That Needs Repairs in Boston
- 5 Reasons Why NextHome Titletown Real Estate Thinks You Should Buy a House Right Now in Boston!
- Successful Out of State Multi Family Investing with Jon Sidoti
- The Top 3 Things You Should Do When Buying Your First Home in Boston
Helpful Searches Related to Arlington Real Estate
- Single Family Homes For Sale In Arlington, MA
- Arlington Condos For Sale
- Best Real Estate Agents in Arlington
- Duplexes / Multi-Family Homes For Sale Arlington
- Sell My House Fast Arlington
- Arlington Real Estate Agent
- Top Real Estate Agents in Arlington, MA
- Real Estate in Arlington, MA
- Compare Real Estate Agents in Arlington, MA