Buy Your Next Home in Abington, MA
Thinking About Buying a Home in Abington?
Abington is a quiet family-oriented town located about 20 miles south of Boston in Plymouth County. Home to over 15,000 residents across 10 square miles, Abington is an inland town on the South Shore with a rich history, having celebrated its 300th Anniversary in 2012.
Served by the Kingston/Plymouth line of the MBTA Commuter rail, Abington commuters have a 35 minute ride into South Station, or hop in their cars and navigate local roads and thoroughfares to access the major Routes 3 and 24
Most of the homes in Abington are single-family properties, although some multi-families and condo units exist within the town. Homes range from smaller, 1,200 square foot Capes and Ranches to larger 3-4 bedroom, 2,500+ square foot Colonials.
Abington residents enjoy the strong sense of community – it’s a safe place to live and great for raising children, with new public middle and high schools. The parks and recreation department has excellent options for youth sports and summer activities.
Things to Do and Places to Visit in Abington
- Island Grove Park is a beautiful 11-acre park that many residents consider to be the “crown jewel of Abington.” The park hosts the Eager Beaver summer Camp for children, utilizing the well-maintained sand-bottom swimming pool.
- Ames Nowell State Park is a year-round recreation area with fishing, hiking, ball fields, cross-country skiing, mountain biking, and kayaking on Cleveland Pond.
- Mingle with your neighbors in the taproom over a pint of craft beer at Abington’s own brewery, 10th District Brewing Company.
- Enjoy the Abington town festivals, celebrating Christmas, Founders Day, and Halloween.
Homes For Sale In Abington
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.
Work With NextHome Titletown Real Estate To Buy Or Sell Your Home In Abington, Massachusetts!
NextHome Titletown Real Estate is Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage! We use the best of new technology and old-fashioned relationship building to deliver results to our homebuyers, sellers, and property investors. Our agents’ diverse experience can help you win in any corner of Greater Boston’s real estate market.
Whether you’re looking to sell a single family home in Abington, a condo unit, buy a new house, or purchase an investment property, we are experts in our field, and know the local Abington Real Estate market well. We can analyze your unique situation, and provide you the very best options for your financial future.
At NextHome Titletown Real Estate, our real estate agents in Abington are local experts. We will help you search for homes, and are ready to answer all of your questions about neighborhoods, local resources, schools, properties, and the newest listings for sale.
If you’re looking to buy real estate in Abington, our NextHome Titletown Real Estate agents can help you get the best purchase price.
If you’re looking to sell your home in Abington, our focus is to help you sell your home faster, for more money, and to help you find and buy the perfect next home with less hassle.
We would love to help you find your next home in Abington – contact us today!
Other Nearby Cities and Towns to Check Out:
Latest Posts on the NextHome Titletown Real Estate Blog:
- 5 Things You Should Know About Buying Waterfront Property
- Tips for Negotiations and Objections for Home Buyers in Boston
- Our Top 10 Questions We Receive About Buying and Selling Houses in Boston
- 5 Things You Should Know About Buying Homes With Acreage
- Design Tips to Help You Sell Your House in Boston
- Buying a House in Boston: Expectations vs. Reality
- How Boston Real Estate Agents Determine the Listing Price for Your Home
- What Boston Home Buyers Can Expect In 2021
- How To Create A Realistic Budget When Buying a New Home in Boston
- Our Guide to Boston Real Estate Contracts
Helpful Searches Related to Abington Real Estate
- Single Family Homes For Sale In Abington, MA
- Best Real Estate Agents in Abington, MA
- Real Estate in Abington, MA
- Sell My House Fast Abington
- Abington, MA Real Estate Agent
- Duplexes / Multi-Family Homes For Sale Abington
- Top Real Estate Agents in Abington, MA
- Compare Real Estate Agents in Abington, MA
- Abington Condos For Sale