In this episode of The Real Estate Law Podcast, we’re talking about home inspections! We are dissecting the home inspection process – how do you use the information that you learn and when should you panic?
- Is a Home Inspection a required part of the process?
- Negotiating for repairs and credits.
- When a Home Inspection will kill a deal.
- Who are the key players involved with a Home Inspection?
- It’s not always about the problems – sometimes a home inspection can be good homeowner training.
Even if you think that you knew everything there is to home inspections, give us a listen and we bet you’ll learn a new thing or two!
Join Jason Muth and Attorney / Broker Rory Gill of NextHome Titletown and UrbanVillage Legal in Boston, Massachusetts for another episode of The Real Estate Law Podcast!
The Real Estate Law Podcast Episode 7
SHOW TOPICS + ITEMS WE COVERED:
- Is a home inspection required?
- Who should have a home inspection?
- How to hire a home inspector.
- What to do on home inspection day.
- How to use the findings from the home inspection?
- Deal killers
- Issues you can’t live with: negotiate for repairs or credits
- Advice for buyer’s agents
- Advice for seller’s agents
- How risky is it to skip the home inspection?
- Find Your Answers to Home Inspection Cost and Home Inspection Service Questions
- 12 Tips for Getting the Most out of a Home Inspection
- Common Problems Found During Home Inspections
Attorney / Broker Rory Gill
- UrbanVillage Legal – firstname.lastname@example.org
- NextHome Titletown – email@example.com
- Episode 1 – Why the World Needs a Podcast About Real Estate Law
- Episode 2 – Short-Term Airbnb Rentals – What Laws You Need To Know