In this episode of The Real Estate Law Podcast, we’re talking about home inspections! We are dissecting the home inspection process – how do you use the information that you learn and when should you panic?
- Is a Home Inspection a required part of the process?
- Negotiating for repairs and credits.
- When a Home Inspection will kill a deal.
- Who are the key players involved with a Home Inspection?
- It’s not always about the problems – sometimes a home inspection can be good homeowner training.
Even if you think that you knew everything there is to home inspections, give us a listen and we bet you’ll learn a new thing or two!
Join Jason Muth and Attorney / Broker Rory Gill of NextHome Titletown and UrbanVillage Legal in Boston, Massachusetts for another episode of The Real Estate Law Podcast!
The Real Estate Law Podcast Episode 7
SHOW TOPICS + ITEMS WE COVERED:
- Is a home inspection required?
- Who should have a home inspection?
- How to hire a home inspector.
- What to do on home inspection day.
- How to use the findings from the home inspection?
- Deal killers
- Issues you can’t live with: negotiate for repairs or credits
- Advice for buyer’s agents
- Advice for seller’s agents
- How risky is it to skip the home inspection?
- Find Your Answers to Home Inspection Cost and Home Inspection Service Questions
- 12 Tips for Getting the Most out of a Home Inspection
- Common Problems Found During Home Inspections
Attorney / Broker Rory Gill
- UrbanVillage Legal – email@example.com
- NextHome Titletown – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Episode 1 – Why the World Needs a Podcast About Real Estate Law
- Episode 2 – Short-Term Airbnb Rentals – What Laws You Need To Know
Do you have questions for us? Interesting in working together? Do you have ideas for a future podcast episode? Email us today!
Need a Keynote Speaker, Panelist, Conference Session Moderator, or Podcast Guest? Real Estate Attorney / Broker Rory Gill or Jason Muth are available. Email Rory or Email Jason today!
We’re powered by the following sponsors:
NextHome Titletown Real Estate, Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage. NextHome Titletown Real Estate is a wholly-owned franchise of NextHome, Inc., the fastest growing real estate franchise in the United States, with 500+ offices and 3,000+ NextHomies in 45 states since 2015.
UrbanVillage Legal, Massachusetts Real Estate Counsel serving savvy property owners, lenders and investors more at UrbanVillageLegal.com.
The Real Estate Law Podcast is hosted by Jason Muth and Attorney / Broker Rory Gill.
This podcast and these show notes are not legal advice, but we hope you find both entertaining and informative.
Discover more entertaining and informative conversations about how and where the worlds of real estate and law intersect at RealEstateLawPodcast.com.
You can follow our sponsors here:
NextHome Titletown Real Estate:
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate Instagram
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate Facebook
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate LinkedIn
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate Reviews
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate Search
- Directions to NextHome Titletown Real Estate
- UrbanVillage Legal on LinkedIn
- UrbanVillage Legal Website
- UrbanVillage Legal on Superlawyers
- Attorney Rory Gill on LinkedIn
- Directions to UrbanVillage Legal on Google Maps
Check out some of our favorite Real Estate, Legal, and Investing podcasts:
- Bigger Pockets Podcast
- Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever
- Real Estate Addicts Podcast
- Bigger Pockets Money Show
- KCREatingwealth Podcast
- Wrestling With Real Estate
The Real Estate Law Podcast, because real estate is more than just pretty pictures and law goes well beyond the paperwork and courtroom arguments. Thank you for listening and for reading these show notes!
Boston and Beyond – Just Hit the Market!
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.