In this episode of The Real Estate Law Podcast, we’re talking all about vacation rentals – Airbnb, VRBO, HomeAway, and all short-term rental opportunities.
What are the current laws? What should you consider if you’re looking to Airbnb your property?
Join Jason Muth and Attorney / Broker Rory Gill of NextHome Titletown and UrbanVillage Legal in Boston, Massachusetts for another episode of The Real Estate Law Podcast!
SHOW TOPICS + ITEMS WE COVERED:
- What Types of People are Booking Short-Term Rentals?
- Sales and Lodging Taxes
- Local Regulations
- Short-Term Rentals in Urban Areas and Cities
- Airbnb and Condo Associations
- Airbnb in Boston, Massachusetts
The Real Estate Law Podcast Episode 2
- Full Episode Transcript
- 12 Examples of Short-Term Rental Regulations
- The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Airbnb Hosting
Attorney / Broker Rory Gill
- UrbanVillage Legal – email@example.com
- NextHome Titletown – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Episode 1 – Why the World Needs a Podcast About Real Estate Law
- Episode 3 – Condo Associations and the Law
- Episode 5 – How to Legally Evict a Tenant
Do you have questions for us? Interesting in working together? Do you have ideas for a future podcast episode? Email us today!
Need a Keynote Speaker, Panelist, Conference Session Moderator, or Podcast Guest? Real Estate Attorney / Broker Rory Gill or Jason Muth are available. Email Rory or Email Jason today!
We’re powered by the following sponsors:
NextHome Titletown Real Estate, Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage. NextHome Titletown Real Estate is a wholly-owned franchise of NextHome, Inc., the fastest growing real estate franchise in the United States, with 600+ offices and 5,000+ NextHomies in 48 states since 2015.
UrbanVillage Legal, Massachusetts Real Estate Counsel serving savvy property owners, lenders and investors more at UrbanVillageLegal.com.
The Real Estate Law Podcast is hosted by Jason Muth and Attorney / Broker Rory Gill.
This podcast and these show notes are not legal advice, but we hope you find both entertaining and informative.
Discover more entertaining and informative conversations about how and where the worlds of real estate and law intersect at RealEstateLawPodcast.com.
Subscribe to The Real Estate Law Podcast here: iTunes | Google Play | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn
You can follow our sponsors here:
NextHome Titletown Real Estate:
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate Instagram
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate Facebook
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate LinkedIn
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate Reviews
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate Search
- Directions to NextHome Titletown Real Estate
- UrbanVillage Legal on LinkedIn
- UrbanVillage Legal Website
- UrbanVillage Legal on Superlawyers
- Attorney Rory Gill on LinkedIn
- Directions to UrbanVillage Legal on Google Maps
Check out some of our favorite Real Estate, Legal, and Investing podcasts:
- Bigger Pockets Podcast
- Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever
- Bigger Pockets Money Show
- The Industrial Real Estate Podcast
- Short Term Rental Secrets
- The Jas Takhar Podcast
- Wholesaling, Inc.
- KCREatingwealth Podcast
- No Vacancy – The Podcast
- Not Your Average Financial Podcast
- STR Unfiltered
- Real Estate Investing for Cash Flow
- MasterTalk – Master Your Talk
- Where We Buy
- Ritter on Real Estate
- Cashflow Pro
- The Property Nomads Podcast
- On The Market Podcast