We have an excellent discussion with the Founder and CEO of Rent To Retirement, Zach Lemaster, a licensed optometrist and Air Force veteran who retired early from his career in medicine to be a professional real estate investor by strategically focusing on markets that maximize cash flow, appreciation, and equity.
At Rent To Retirement, Zach specializes in helping busy professionals acquire cash-flowing properties in some of the most promising markets throughout the U.S. Their local teams, comprised of CPAs, attorneys, lenders, and other professionals, ensure that every investor gets the support they need to achieve their financial goals.
Hear why Zach decided to leave his high-paying medical profession that required many years of training (and thousands of dollars in tuition) to pursue a pathway toward financial freedom as a real estate investor.
Things we discussed in this episode:
- How Zach transition from his career in the military and as an optometrist into the world of real estate investing
- How entrepreneurship is often a lonely road and why true fulfillment comes from finding purpose and the relationships built along the way
- Why should a prospective investor look to a turnkey provider instead of kind of going and doing everything on their own?
- How to achieve the 3 stages of financial independence (Covering living expenses, Replacing active income, Achieving true financial independence to create generational wealth.)
- What it takes to scale quickly to leave your job to be a full time investor
- The dangers of entering into partnerships without full due diligence.
Where you can find Zach:
Rent to Retirement Website – https://renttoretirement.com/
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/@RentToRetirement
Podcast – https://renttoretirement.com/category/podcasts/
Bigger Pockets – https://www.biggerpockets.com/users/zacharycole
Join Jason Muth and Attorney / Broker Rory Gill of NextHome Titletown and UrbanVillage Legal in Boston, Massachusetts for another episode of The Real Estate Law Podcast!
#realestatepodcast #nexthome #humansoverhouses #realestate #realestatelaw #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestateagent #realestateportfolio #financialindependence #diversifiedrealestate #retirement