We’re talking real estate tech, building a real estate portfolio, and smart wealth building with Saad Munir from Torii Homes.
Saad is the Director of Sales with Torii Homes, a real estate startup that aims to simplify the home buying experience – a home for all things home.
Torii’s goal is to streamline the home purchasing experience with their network of vetted partners for a seamless, personalized, and stress-free home buying.
Learn about how Saad’s technology background and experience as a financial advisor helped him pivot into the Boston tech scene, startup ecosystem, and real estate.
Real Estate Tech and Smart Wealth Building
In this episode, we discussed:
- Torii Homes and their vision toward a better home-buying experience
- Communicating with millennials and first-time home buyers
- Why maintaining good relationships is critical
- Saad’s personal investments and mindset toward building his portfolio
- Patience, discipline, and why dealing with the bumps and bruises along the way will pay off and lead to long-term wealth
- Saad’s sweet Instagram reels
- How his parents reacted when he admitted that he didn’t want to go to med school (and Jason relating to the exact situation!)
Torii Homes website – https://www.toriihomes.com/
Saad Munir on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/saadmun1r/
Saad Munir on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/saadmunir/
Join Jason Muth and Attorney / Broker Rory Gill of NextHome Titletown and UrbanVillage Legal in Boston, Massachusetts for another episode of The Real Estate Law Podcast!
Do you have questions for us? Interesting in working together? Do you have ideas for a future podcast episode? Email us today!
Need a Keynote Speaker, Panelist, Conference Session Moderator, or Podcast Guest? Real Estate Attorney / Broker Rory Gill or Jason Muth are available. Email Rory or Email Jason today!
We’re powered by the following sponsors:
NextHome Titletown Real Estate, Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage. NextHome Titletown Real Estate is a wholly-owned franchise of NextHome, Inc., the fastest growing real estate franchise in the United States, with 500+ offices and 3,000+ NextHomies in 45 states since 2015.
UrbanVillage Legal, Massachusetts Real Estate Counsel serving savvy property owners, lenders and investors more at UrbanVillageLegal.com.
The Real Estate Law Podcast is hosted by Jason Muth and Attorney / Broker Rory Gill.
This podcast and these show notes are not legal advice, but we hope you find both entertaining and informative.
Discover more entertaining and informative conversations about how and where the worlds of real estate and law intersect at RealEstateLawPodcast.com.
You can follow our sponsors here:
NextHome Titletown Real Estate:
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate Instagram
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate Facebook
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate LinkedIn
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate Reviews
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate Search
- Directions to NextHome Titletown Real Estate
- UrbanVillage Legal on LinkedIn
- UrbanVillage Legal Website
- UrbanVillage Legal on Superlawyers
- Attorney Rory Gill on LinkedIn
- Directions to UrbanVillage Legal on Google Maps
Check out some of our favorite Real Estate, Legal, and Investing podcasts:
- Bigger Pockets Podcast
- Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever
- Real Estate Addicts Podcast
- Bigger Pockets Money Show
- KCREatingwealth Podcast
- Wrestling With Real Estate
The Real Estate Law Podcast, because real estate is more than just pretty pictures and law goes well beyond the paperwork and courtroom arguments. Thank you for listening and for reading these show notes!