During this episode of The Real Estate Law Podcast, Rory meets with Ryan Glass, real estate mentor and Vice President at Gibson Sotheby’s International Realty, located right here in Boston.
It’s a good ol’ fashioned meeting of the minds between Boston real estate agents. Hear them chat about the local market, sure. You will hear their take on sale trends and market shifts over the past two years.
But the discussion encompasses much more than what’s happening here in Boston!
Ryan earned his real estate license at only 19, sold his first home at 20, and started listing million dollar properties at 26. He built his business and reputation on authenticity, integrity, mentoring, and end-to-end service. And all of that has paid off – in 2021, Ryan ranked in the top 1.5% nationwide of all real estate agents in the U.S.
In this episode, we talk about:
- The definition of a “Team” within a Real Estate Brokerage
- The Spring Market in Boston
- Video marketing for real estate agents
- Building real human connections
- Balancing marketing with client service
- How the job changed from when the market was a little more balanced
- The trickiness of dual agency transactions
- Encouraging buyers to tour all types of properties to understand the market
- The danger of sellers pushing too hard and being greedy
- When it makes sense to sell a property off-market
- Shifts in buyers’ preferences since 2019
- Changes with millennial buyers who suddenly have more buying power
- Trying to get clients out for a cup of coffee or a drink and away from Zoom
- Being conservative with savings and learning from the COVID shutdown
Get in touch with Ryan Glass:
Ryan’s website – https://ryanjglass.com/
Email Ryan Glass – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ryan Explains It All on YouTube –
Join Jason Muth and Attorney / Broker Rory Gill of NextHome Titletown and UrbanVillage Legal in Boston, Massachusetts for another episode of The Real Estate Law Podcast!
#realestatepodcast #nexthome #humansoverhouses #realestate #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestatelaw #bostonrealestate
The Real Estate Law Podcast is hosted by Jason Muth and Attorney / Broker Rory Gill.
This podcast and these show notes are not legal advice, but we hope you find both entertaining and informative.
You can follow our sponsors here:
NextHome Titletown Real Estate on Instagram
NextHome Titletown Real Estate on Facebook
NextHome Titletown Real Estate on LinkedIn
Attorney Rory Gill on LinkedIn
The Real Estate Law Podcast, because real estate is more than just pretty pictures and law goes well beyond the paperwork and courtroom arguments.