Welcome globally-recognized marketer and serial entrepreneur Kurt Uhlir to the podcast! Kurt is the CMO for Showcase IDX and has the unique bilingual ability to speak business and tech, which helps as a real estate marketing pro!
Kurt has generated over $10 billion in value for investors and clients as a business operator, product visionary and angel investor. He has run businesses from start-up to over $500M annual revenue, assembled teams across six continents, an IPO ($880M), and multiple acquisitions.
He was at the front lines creating several of the real estate marketing channels we all use today, including social media management, influencer marketing, and location- based marketing. In recent years, he has focused on helping individual business owners and marketing agencies, with a heavy focus on real estate.
At Showcase IDX, Kurt and his team have analyzed more than 50,000 real estate websites over each of the past 3 years, and the agent businesses behind them, to identify what works in modern marketing. Showcase IDX is the only true independency IDX service, and the only home search that research shows consumers prefer to using Zillow.
Things we discussed in this episode:
- Why does a brokerage need an IDX site to improve their real estate marketing efforts?
- Does a good IDX site attract new clients?
- What agents can do immediately to improve their influence of their websites.
- How Kurt took an 18-month sabbatical to spend more time with his family.
- In a world where anyone can be considered an “influencer” how can somebody set themselves apart?
- Consumer privacy and what happens when a buyer gives information to Zillow.
- What are some good practices to make use of the IDX investment and drive people to a real estate website?
- What are 3 things real estate agents need to implement into their marketing strategies right now
Where you can find Kurt:
Website – https://kurtuhlir.com/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/kurtuhlir/
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/KurtUhlir
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/kurt.uhlir
Twitter – https://twitter.com/KurtUhlir
Join Jason Muth and Attorney / Broker Rory Gill of NextHome Titletown and UrbanVillage Legal in Boston, Massachusetts for another episode of The Real Estate Law Podcast!
#realestatepodcast #nexthome #humansoverhouses #realestate #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestatelaw #entrepreneurship #idx #realestateagent #realestatemarketing #idxwebsites #timefreedom #cmo
Do you have questions for us? Interesting in working together? Do you have ideas for a future podcast episode? Email us today!
Need a Keynote Speaker, Panelist, Conference Session Moderator, or Podcast Guest? Real Estate Attorney / Broker Rory Gill or Jason Muth are available. Email Rory or Email Jason today!
We’re powered by the following sponsors:
NextHome Titletown Real Estate, Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage. NextHome Titletown Real Estate is a wholly-owned franchise of NextHome, Inc., the fastest growing real estate franchise in the United States, with 600+ offices and 5,000+ NextHomies in 48 states since 2015.
UrbanVillage Legal, Massachusetts Real Estate Counsel serving savvy property owners, lenders and investors more at UrbanVillageLegal.com.
The Real Estate Law Podcast is hosted by Jason Muth and Attorney / Broker Rory Gill.
This podcast and these show notes are not legal advice, but we hope you find both entertaining and informative.
Discover more entertaining and informative conversations about how and where the worlds of real estate and law intersect at RealEstateLawPodcast.com.
You can follow our sponsors here:
NextHome Titletown Real Estate:
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate Instagram
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate Facebook
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate LinkedIn
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate Reviews
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate Search
- Directions to NextHome Titletown Real Estate
- UrbanVillage Legal on LinkedIn
- UrbanVillage Legal Website
- UrbanVillage Legal on Superlawyers
- Attorney Rory Gill on LinkedIn
- Directions to UrbanVillage Legal on Google Maps
Check out some of our favorite Real Estate, Legal, and Investing podcasts:
- Bigger Pockets Podcast
- Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever
- Bigger Pockets Money Show
- The Industrial Real Estate Podcast
- Short Term Rental Secrets
- The Jas Takhar Podcast
- Wholesaling, Inc.
- KCREatingwealth Podcast
- No Vacancy – The Podcast
- Not Your Average Financial Podcast
- STR Unfiltered
- Real Estate Investing for Cash Flow
- MasterTalk – Master Your Talk
- Where We Buy
- Ritter on Real Estate
- Cashflow Pro
- The Property Nomads Podcast
- On The Market Podcast