We’re thrilled to have Esteban Andrade on this episode of The Real Estate Law Podcast! Esteban is the founder of Hesel Media, a premier real estate marketing agency based in Florida and serving clients across the country.
He works in the real estate marketing space and is an expert in lead generation, paid search, social media advertising, SEO, lead conversion, system automation, and everything connected to successful lead gen programs.
Motivated Lead Generation and Real Estate Marketing
In this episode, we discussed:
- The origin of Hesel Media and how it’s connected to “the hustle”
- What traits make for a successful real estate agent
- How important the right attitude is for growing your business
- Finding clients and growing business through Facebook Groups
- Hesel Media’s origins in Detroit, Michigan
- The ideal type of clients who work with motivated sellers
Hesel Media – https://www.heselmedia.com/
Esteban Andrade on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/estenick/
Join Jason Muth and Attorney / Broker Rory Gill of NextHome Titletown and UrbanVillage Legal in Boston, Massachusetts for another episode of The Real Estate Law Podcast!
Do you have questions for us? Interesting in working together? Do you have ideas for a future podcast episode? Email us today!
Need a Keynote Speaker, Panelist, Conference Session Moderator, or Podcast Guest? Real Estate Attorney / Broker Rory Gill or Jason Muth are available. Email Rory or Email Jason today!
We’re powered by the following sponsors:
NextHome Titletown Real Estate, Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage. NextHome Titletown Real Estate is a wholly-owned franchise of NextHome, Inc., the fastest growing real estate franchise in the United States, with 500+ offices and 3,000+ NextHomies in 45 states since 2015.
UrbanVillage Legal, Massachusetts Real Estate Counsel serving savvy property owners, lenders and investors more at UrbanVillageLegal.com.
The Real Estate Law Podcast is hosted by Jason Muth and Attorney / Broker Rory Gill.
This podcast and these show notes are not legal advice, but we hope you find both entertaining and informative.
Discover more entertaining and informative conversations about how and where the worlds of real estate and law intersect at RealEstateLawPodcast.com.
You can follow our sponsors here:
NextHome Titletown Real Estate:
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate Instagram
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate Facebook
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate LinkedIn
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate Reviews
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate Search
- Directions to NextHome Titletown Real Estate
- UrbanVillage Legal on LinkedIn
- UrbanVillage Legal Website
- UrbanVillage Legal on Superlawyers
- Attorney Rory Gill on LinkedIn
- Directions to UrbanVillage Legal on Google Maps
Check out some of our favorite Real Estate, Legal, and Investing podcasts:
- Bigger Pockets Podcast
- Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever
- Real Estate Addicts Podcast
- Bigger Pockets Money Show
- KCREatingwealth Podcast
- Wrestling With Real Estate
The Real Estate Law Podcast, because real estate is more than just pretty pictures and law goes well beyond the paperwork and courtroom arguments. Thank you for listening and for reading these show notes!