This week, we welcome Kent Ritter, CEO of Hudson Investing, to The Real Estate Law Podcast to discuss real estate syndication deals and why he’s so passionate about helping others find their pathways toward financial independence.
If you’ve heard other podcasts where people discuss real estate syndication, or you’ve been to real estate meetups with investors looking to raise capital, and always wondered about the inner working of those deals, this episode is a great starting point.
Kent is a multifamily investor, the founder of the Indianapolis Multifamily Investor Meetup, and the host of the Ritter on Real Estate podcast, a weekly show featuring market insights and how to passively invest like a pro.
His investment strategy focuses on a pretty specific niche, like 50 to 200 unit properties within the Midwest where he can add some value.
Kent is on a mission to empower others to take control of their financial futures while making a positive social impact by providing modern, affordable housing to America’s workforce.
We shared some war stories with our past lives on the road in corporate America – hear how both Kent and Jason made their ways out of that grind and into pathways toward real estate investing and financial freedom.
Things we discussed in this episode:
- Midwestern hospitality and how demeanor differs from that of Northeasterners
- Why he decided to launch his own podcast and what that has taught him
- What is real estate syndication?
- Kent’s pivot away from a career on the road as a management consultant
- Starting as a passive investor from 2015-2019 in other peoples’ deals
- Transitioning from being an investor in syndication deals, to becoming the one raising the capital for his own deals
- Why Kent believes that excellent communication with investors is critical
- How much time an investor can expect to have capital invested in a deal
Get in touch with Kent:
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/ritteronrealestate/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RitteronRealEstate
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/kentritter/
Website – https://www.kentritter.com/
Ritter on Real Estate podcast – https://www.kentritter.com/podcast/
Join Jason Muth and Attorney / Broker Rory Gill of NextHome Titletown and UrbanVillage Legal in Boston, Massachusetts for another episode of The Real Estate Law Podcast!
#realestatepodcast #nexthome #humansoverhouses #realestate #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestatelaw #realestateagent #financialindependence #financialfreedom #cashflow #investments #multifamily #apartmentinvesting #entrepreneurship #multifamilyinvesting #quityourjob #passiveincome #realestatesyndication
Do you have questions for us? Interesting in working together? Do you have ideas for a future podcast episode? Email us today!
Need a Keynote Speaker, Panelist, Conference Session Moderator, or Podcast Guest? Real Estate Attorney / Broker Rory Gill or Jason Muth are available. Email Rory or Email Jason today!
We’re powered by the following sponsors:
NextHome Titletown Real Estate, Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage. NextHome Titletown Real Estate is a wholly-owned franchise of NextHome, Inc., the fastest growing real estate franchise in the United States, with 600+ offices and 5,000+ NextHomies in 48 states since 2015.
UrbanVillage Legal, Massachusetts Real Estate Counsel serving savvy property owners, lenders and investors more at UrbanVillageLegal.com.
The Real Estate Law Podcast is hosted by Jason Muth and Attorney / Broker Rory Gill.
This podcast and these show notes are not legal advice, but we hope you find both entertaining and informative.
Discover more entertaining and informative conversations about how and where the worlds of real estate and law intersect at RealEstateLawPodcast.com.
You can follow our sponsors here:
NextHome Titletown Real Estate:
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate Instagram
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate Facebook
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate LinkedIn
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate Reviews
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate Search
- Directions to NextHome Titletown Real Estate
- UrbanVillage Legal on LinkedIn
- UrbanVillage Legal Website
- UrbanVillage Legal on Superlawyers
- Attorney Rory Gill on LinkedIn
- Directions to UrbanVillage Legal on Google Maps
Check out some of our favorite Real Estate, Legal, and Investing podcasts:
- Bigger Pockets Podcast
- Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever
- Bigger Pockets Money Show
- KCREatingwealth Podcast
- Wrestling With Real Estate
- Not Your Average Financial Podcast
- Real Estate Investing for Cash Flow
- MasterTalk – Master Your Talk
- Where We Buy
The Real Estate Law Podcast, because real estate is more than just pretty pictures and law goes well beyond the paperwork and courtroom arguments. Thank you for listening and for reading these show notes!