In this episode of The Real Estate Law Podcast, we’re discussing the qualities that make you the most effective part-time real estate agent! If you’re considering a side hustle in real estate, this is a quick 20-minute listen that will position you with the greatest chances of succeeding!
- People from which professions and phases of life make the best part-time agents?
- What are a broker’s most valid concerns about commitment and client service?
- How does training and mentoring factor into your recipe for success?
- How do you balance consistency with flexibility?
You’ll hear it right from the perspective of a broker who has worked with (and across from ) both part-time and full-time agents. Learn all of this and more!
Join Jason Muth and Attorney / Broker Rory Gill of NextHome Titletown and UrbanVillage Legal in Boston, Massachusetts for another episode of The Real Estate Law Podcast!
The Real Estate Law Podcast Episode 6
SHOW TOPICS + ITEMS WE COVERED:
- Some agencies discourage part-time agents
- Valid concerns about commitment and client service
- Training and mentoring concerns
- How the relative flexibility can make part-time agent work appealing to parents and caretakers, people with seasonal professions, teachers, folks working in real estate adjacent fields, grad students, and any others
- Tips for part-time agents
- How to prioritize office meetings, events, and to be visible
- How to prioritize some time to learn, be mentored, and grow
- Having a contingency plan for calls and showings when unavailable
- Monetizing leads you can’t fully serve (how to refer)
- Outsourcing tasks that get in your way
- 4 Things You Should Know Before Becoming a Part-Time Real Estate Agent
- The Pros and Cons of Working With a Part-Time Real Estate Agent
- Can I “Moonlight” as a Realtor?
Attorney / Broker Rory Gill
- UrbanVillage Legal – email@example.com
- NextHome Titletown – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Episode 1 – Why the World Needs a Podcast About Real Estate Law
- Episode 2 – Short-Term Airbnb Rentals – What Laws You Need To Know