A very special guest for Episode 30 is Cousin Kyle! Or, more formally, Kyle Muth, Jason’s smarter cousin, who has his MBA, CFA, and a bunch of fancy financial certificates and licenses, so he knows what he’s talking about, and today we’re talking about creative real estate financing!
Kyle is the Founder of Muth Capital, which offers innovative financial products that go far beyond simple business loans.
Creative Real Estate Financing – in this episode, we discussed:
- How and why Kyle started Muth Capital
- His shift from the corporate world into an entrepreneurial environment
- How he’s connecting real estate investors with alternative sources of capital
- Hard money lending, fix-and-flip loans, rental and commercial property loans
- How to begin a business like his
- Finding deals through networking and social media
- Creative financing ideas for investment properties
- What professionals you should have on your fix-and-flip investment team
- Current market conditions and how investors are reacting
- Alternative credit markets and financing short-term rentals
- Financing opportunities in the cannabis space
- The pronunciation of our (Jason’s and Kyle’s) last name
Muth Capital website – https://www.muthcapital.com/
Kyle Muth on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/kyle-muth-muth-capital/
Email – email@example.com
Do you have questions for us? Interesting in working together? Do you have ideas for a future podcast episode? Email us today!
Need a Keynote Speaker, Panelist, Conference Session Moderator, or Podcast Guest? Real Estate Attorney / Broker Rory Gill or Jason Muth are available. Email Rory or Email Jason today!
We’re powered by the following sponsors:
NextHome Titletown Real Estate, Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage. NextHome Titletown Real Estate is a wholly-owned franchise of NextHome, Inc., the fastest growing real estate franchise in the United States, with 600+ offices and 5,000+ NextHomies in 48 states since 2015.
UrbanVillage Legal, Massachusetts Real Estate Counsel serving savvy property owners, lenders and investors more at UrbanVillageLegal.com.
The Real Estate Law Podcast is hosted by Jason Muth and Attorney / Broker Rory Gill.
This podcast and these show notes are not legal advice, but we hope you find both entertaining and informative.
Discover more entertaining and informative conversations about how and where the worlds of real estate and law intersect at RealEstateLawPodcast.com.
Subscribe to The Real Estate Law Podcast here: iTunes | Google Play | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn
You can follow our sponsors here:
NextHome Titletown Real Estate:
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate Instagram
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate Facebook
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate LinkedIn
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate Reviews
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate Search
- Directions to NextHome Titletown Real Estate
- UrbanVillage Legal on LinkedIn
- UrbanVillage Legal Website
- UrbanVillage Legal on Superlawyers
- Attorney Rory Gill on LinkedIn
- Directions to UrbanVillage Legal on Google Maps
Check out some of our favorite Real Estate, Legal, and Investing podcasts:
- Bigger Pockets Podcast
- Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever
- Bigger Pockets Money Show
- The Industrial Real Estate Podcast
- Short Term Rental Secrets
- The Jas Takhar Podcast
- Wholesaling, Inc.
- KCREatingwealth Podcast
- No Vacancy – The Podcast
- Not Your Average Financial Podcast
- STR Unfiltered
- Real Estate Investing for Cash Flow
- MasterTalk – Master Your Talk
- Where We Buy
- Ritter on Real Estate
- Cashflow Pro
- The Property Nomads Podcast
- On The Market Podcast