Nathaniel is a top ranking real estate professional in California, specializing in luxury and unique properties, and has run a group of agents for over a decade.
Nathaniel is a podcast host, expert witness, property wealth advisor, and specialist in fractional ownership.
We take a deep dive into the luxury real estate market in Los Angeles, and learn the secrets as to how Nathaniel builds his book of business of rich and famous clients!
In this episode, we discussed:
- What’s it like selling real estate to the rich and famous?
- What does it take to land celebrities and high-end clients?
- Building a collaborative real estate team
- Why Nathaniel requires all agent applicants to read a book!
- Population trends and the effect on the California real estate market.
- How to work with luxury clients in a way that is different from other segments,
- Secrets that your real estate agent didn’t tell you!
- Short-term rentals and why you should hire a property manager for your STR
- Nathaniel’s work with HouzLet (which he described as “like Airbnb meets Zillow, and they had a really pretty baby that is way better than those two companies”)
Where to find Nathaniel online:
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/getzelsgroup/
TikTok – https://www.tiktok.com/@nathanielgetzels
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/CalabasasHomes.Getzelshomes
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/getzelshomes/
Join Jason Muth and Attorney / Broker Rory Gill of NextHome Titletown and UrbanVillage Legal in Boston, Massachusetts for another episode of The Real Estate Law Podcast!
#realestatepodcast #nexthome #humansoverhouses #realestate #realestateinvesting #realestateinvestor #realestatelaw #celebriterealestate #californiarealestate #sellingtothestars #luxuryrealestate #losangelerealestate #larealestate #californiahomes #larealestateagent #larealtor #shorttermrentals #airbnb #strs
Do you have questions for us? Interesting in working together? Do you have ideas for a future podcast episode? Email us today!
Need a Keynote Speaker, Panelist, Conference Session Moderator, or Podcast Guest? Real Estate Attorney / Broker Rory Gill or Jason Muth are available. Email Rory or Email Jason today!
We’re powered by the following sponsors:
NextHome Titletown Real Estate, Greater Boston’s progressive real estate brokerage. NextHome Titletown Real Estate is a wholly-owned franchise of NextHome, Inc., the fastest growing real estate franchise in the United States, with 600+ offices and 5,000+ NextHomies in 48 states since 2015.
UrbanVillage Legal, Massachusetts Real Estate Counsel serving savvy property owners, lenders and investors more at UrbanVillageLegal.com.
The Real Estate Law Podcast is hosted by Jason Muth and Attorney / Broker Rory Gill.
This podcast and these show notes are not legal advice, but we hope you find both entertaining and informative.
Discover more entertaining and informative conversations about how and where the worlds of real estate and law intersect at RealEstateLawPodcast.com.
You can follow our sponsors here:
NextHome Titletown Real Estate:
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate Instagram
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate Facebook
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate LinkedIn
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate Reviews
- NextHome Titletown Real Estate Search
- Directions to NextHome Titletown Real Estate
- UrbanVillage Legal on LinkedIn
- UrbanVillage Legal Website
- UrbanVillage Legal on Superlawyers
- Attorney Rory Gill on LinkedIn
- Directions to UrbanVillage Legal on Google Maps
Check out some of our favorite Real Estate, Legal, and Investing podcasts:
- Bigger Pockets Podcast
- Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever
- Bigger Pockets Money Show
- The Industrial Real Estate Podcast
- Short Term Rental Secrets
- The Jas Takhar Podcast
- Wholesaling, Inc.
- KCREatingwealth Podcast
- No Vacancy – The Podcast
- Not Your Average Financial Podcast
- STR Unfiltered
- Real Estate Investing for Cash Flow
- MasterTalk – Master Your Talk
- Where We Buy
- Ritter on Real Estate
- Cashflow Pro
- The Property Nomads Podcast
- On The Market Podcast